Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc. Jan 25, 2012, 17:07 Mr. Tact

Cool. They had me worried when they said they'd have a go/no-go in 1-2 weeks and then didn't say anything for what is now about 6 weeks...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Minecraft Lego Jan 25, 2012, 13:34 Orogogus

Shop -> Exclusives -> Pick a Brick

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Pick-A-Brick-11998

By all accounts the Mindstorm Lego robotics kits are pretty awesome.

This comment was edited on Jan 25, 2012, 20:01.

3. Re: Minecraft Lego Jan 25, 2012, 13:14 jimnms

Jim wrote on Jan 25, 2012, 12:16:
Cool, Lego is going back to basics! I really think Lego has gone too far in recent years with all of the branded themes and highly customized parts. I liked it better back in the day when you just got a bucket o' blocks, although the Technic sets are pretty cool.

I played with LEGO's as a kid. Back then you could even buy Technic kits that were just a box of blocks, gears, wheels, etc. It came with a book showing you how to make a few things, but the rest was up to you. Now all LEGO sells are basically models.

I'd love to play with LEGOs again, but I'd like to be able to buy bulk kits like you used to. I remember LEGO used to have a place on their website to buy in bulk, but it was obscure and hard to find. I just tried to find it (for a whole 30 seconds) and failed.

MeanJim on Steam

2. Re: Minecraft Lego Jan 25, 2012, 12:49 J

I wonder if diamond lego blocks will be harder to find; more expensive  

1. Minecraft Lego Jan 25, 2012, 12:16 Jim

Cool, Lego is going back to basics! I really think Lego has gone too far in recent years with all of the branded themes and highly customized parts. I liked it better back in the day when you just got a bucket o' blocks, although the Technic sets are pretty cool.  
Jim

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo