Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warplanes Introduces German Aircraft

The World of Warplanes Forums now offer a teaser trailer showing off some of the German aircraft to be included in Wargaming.net's upcoming MMO aerial combat game. Here's word on what to expect:

The first iteration of the German tech tree will be available upon the game's release scheduled for 2012. World of Waplanes will expand its fleet of German warbirds to more than 90 models.

"German engineers were never afraid of innovative design in their aircraft," said World of Warplanes producer Anton Sitnikov. "They embodied their ideas into impressive mass-production models and astonishing prototypes, and we are proud to include them into World of Warplanes."

German warplanes are famous for their fast altitude climbs and power dive attacks. Players will be able to control such famous Luftwaffe machines as the Bf. 109G, one of the most dangerous opponents of the allied forces, and the Me. 262, the first jet fighter interceptor used during WWII.

View
3. Re: World of Warplanes Introduces German Aircraft Jan 20, 2012, 11:54 Orogogus

I really don't understand the obsession over screenshots and videos, because I watched that and am completely not interested if it's the same as the WoT endless skirmish. Is it the eye candy factor, or do people just not believe that they're not working on something if there's nothing to look at?  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo