Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums have posts from players having trouble cancelling their accounts for the MMORPG yesterday on the eve of when the one-month free accounts activated on the game's first day will be billed for their first paid month of service. Massively notes this thread with a workaround, and that customer service suggests customers with such issues contact them by phone. On the other hand, BioWare announces how not cancelling will earn players a "Founder" title, and the website now offers a video showing new features coming to the game in the future. In a separate bit of news related to the game, this post has word from the game's Live Community Coordinator that they have temporarily disabled posting for all community members on the Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums. No explanation for this is offered.

View
169 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

129. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:20 ASeven

Stormsinger wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:17:
ASeven wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:17:
Leave the financial play for those who understand it, you sure don't seem to understand that much at all.

Right, those that understand it, like the big banks and ratings companies that crashed the world economy. You know, the folks that really know what they're doing.

</sarcasm>

Good grief, those are the ones that least understand anything about everything. It's sickening to see those guys still in positions of power so I fully agree with your sarcasm and hopefully scorn of them too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

128. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:18 Kosumo

off topic, I'm amazed now well TF2 has done since going f2p, I was thinking it may have been a shark jump but it's more like a total boost!  

127. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:17 Pyloff

Teddy wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:15:
Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:12:
So I'm guessing Blue's children are:

Sephroth
Teddy
nin

A few accounts were passed down to children or friends right?

Goodness, someone on the internet questioned my age? What to do, what to do... I've never encountered this before...

You've missed quite a few insults there Teddy

126. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:17 Stormsinger

ASeven wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:17:
Leave the financial play for those who understand it, you sure don't seem to understand that much at all.

Right, those that understand it, like the big banks and ratings companies that crashed the world economy. You know, the folks that really know what they're doing.

</sarcasm>

125. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:15 Teddy

Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:12:

Sephroth
Teddy
nin

Goodness, someone on the internet questioned my age? What to do, what to do... I've never encountered this before...

124. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:13 ASeven

Kosumo wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:11:
NO!

Fun first, facts only if the suit my needs!

What have facts ever done for anyone ..... nothing! And thats a fact!

Besides, 79% of all facts are wrong anyway.

EDIT: Right now, GOG's Syndicate! (Oh the irony!) TF2, Titan Quest, Path of Exile beta, Terraria are what I play now after finishing Skyrim.

123. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:12 Pyloff

Sephroth
Teddy
nin

122. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:11 Kosumo

NO!

Fun first, facts only if the suit my needs!

What have facts ever done for anyone ..... nothing!

And thats a fact!

btw - what games you play at this time, and what are you enjoying?

121. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:08 ASeven

Kosumo wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:06:
My bad Aseven, sorry.

Mr ASeven does not have a 'professional opinion' as much as a hard-on of indies and hatred of E.A. the entire industry.

Thanks, facts first after all.

120. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:07 Pyloff

Teddy wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 21:04:
Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:57:
Teddy wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:55:
Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:50:
I'm confused here enlighten me on what boundary I've crossed?

Besides the fact that I've piqued your self interest.

I'm genuinely curious what sort of idiot uses "Says the guy with <insert inane detail here>" as a primary argument while actually thinking he's made a legitimate point.

Wow. The fact that someone had 20000 posts here is inane.

Calling me an idiot.

You take the cake there friend.

Because you've somehow proven that you're not? And yes, someone having X number of posts on bluesnews is an inane detail to bring up in an argument.

For reference, inane means stupid and insignificant. So yes, inane.

Once again insulting. Thanks for that buddy.

119. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:06 Kosumo

My bad Aseven, sorry.

Mr ASeven does not have a 'professional opinion' as much as a hard-on of indies and hatred of E.A. the entire industry.

118. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:04 Teddy

Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:57:

I'm genuinely curious what sort of idiot uses "Says the guy with <insert inane detail here>" as a primary argument while actually thinking he's made a legitimate point.

Calling me an idiot.

Because you've somehow proven that you're not? And yes, someone having X number of posts on bluesnews is an inane detail to bring up in an argument.

For reference, inane means stupid and insignificant. So yes, inane.

117. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 21:02 ASeven

Kosumo wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:55:
[
lol, total agree, Mr ASeven does not have a 'professional opinion' as much as a hard-on of indies and hatered of E.A.

Correction: Hatred of the entire industry, get your facts straight man!

116. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:59 Pyloff

nin wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:56:
Oh god! I have to turn off email replies now! He just sent me pictures of his puss ridden wang!

Dude, you should really get to a doctor. That looks REALLY bad...

Pathetic.

115. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:57 Pyloff

Calling me an idiot.

114. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:56 nin

Oh god! I have to turn off email replies now! He just sent me pictures of his puss ridden wang!

Dude, you should really get to a doctor. That looks REALLY bad...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

113. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:55 Teddy

112. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:55 Kosumo

Teddy wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:39:

Yeah, you sure sound like you don't give a fuck.

By that, of course I mean you sound like someone who's importance and "expertise" has been called into question and then raged about it while screaming "I don't give a fuck" thinking that it actually makes them look like they aren't throwing a tantrum.

lol, total agree, Mr ASeven does not have a 'professional opinion' as much as a hard-on of indies and hatered of E.A.

As for people give someone shit earler based on their low post count/being a drone .... I welcome any new posters to post, it's not some closed club that Blue runs here and the more the merry I say.

Please, those that wish too, speak up.

111. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:51 nin

Pyloff wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:43:
nin wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 20:40:
Last word dude.

What does that have to do with you having a STD? And why did you have to tell everyone about it?

sayith the guy with 24000 posts

Well at least I don't go around announcing what STDs I have. That's just really bizarre. I don't see how that fits in at all. People are talking about TOR, and you offer up your puss ridden wang to me, in front of everyone. What kind of come on is that? And not even discreet! This isn't Penthouse!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

110. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 20:50 Pyloff

169 Replies. 9 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo