Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Elemental Website Re-Launches; Fallen Enchantress Beta for War of Magic Owners Tomorrow

The Elemental Website has re-launched as home to Stardock's Elemental strategy games. Word is: "As you probably have noticed, we have launched a brand new website for the Elemental series. This is a complete re-design for the upcoming release of Fallen Enchantress and future endeavors in the Elemental world. Take a browse through and let us know what you think!" The site's forums also have word that owners of the original Elemental will be able to download the beta for Elemental: Fallen Enchantress tomorrow as part of Stardock's promised make up for the Elemental War of Magic's shortcomings.

View
5. Re: Elemental Website Re-Launches; Fallen Enchantress Beta for War of Magic Owners Tomorrow Jan 19, 2012, 09:50 Wowbagger_TIP

I bought the original on Impulse, so I'm supposed to get this for free. I hope it's the game we were originally wanting. Really, we basically just wanted a MoM clone. Not sure how they managed to screw it up so badly. Only downside is that I feel kinda dirty just seeing the GameStop logo on Impulse now. Wish I could get that off my system.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo