Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Old Republic Update Tomorrow

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website follows up on the story below by saying the delayed maintenance to update BioWare's MMORPG to version 1.1 is now scheduled for tomorrow, beginning at 3:00 am EST, and running as long as eight hours, though there's a risk this could be extended. Word is: "Game Update 1.1, Rise of the Rakghouls, is the first of what will be many regularly-scheduled content updates for the game. With this update, expect a vast expansion to the Karagga’s Palace Operation, a brand new Flashpoint called “Kaon Under Siege”, and many more changes! For more information, check out our Game Update 1.1 news article." Thanks nin.

View
3. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 17, 2012, 23:19 RollinThundr

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 19:38:
I am desperate for a freaking UI mod. It didn't bother me in beta, but now as I get into the late 30's, I'm having to mouse hunt all over the damn screen for abilities.

After 30 levels you don't know where your abilities are yet? Hit 49 with my BH last night, enjoying it for the most part. Wow with a SW skin, the only real redeeming factor is the voice work and the class stories. Other than that not much innovation imo.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 17, 19:07 Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow born2expire
  2. Jan 17, 19:38  Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow The Half Elf
>> 3. Jan 17, 23:19   Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow RollinThundr
  4. Jan 18, 01:33    Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow The Half Elf
  5. Jan 18, 04:06     Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow entr0py

footer

Blue's News logo