Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Old Republic Update Tomorrow

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website follows up on the story below by saying the delayed maintenance to update BioWare's MMORPG to version 1.1 is now scheduled for tomorrow, beginning at 3:00 am EST, and running as long as eight hours, though there's a risk this could be extended. Word is: "Game Update 1.1, Rise of the Rakghouls, is the first of what will be many regularly-scheduled content updates for the game. With this update, expect a vast expansion to the Karagga’s Palace Operation, a brand new Flashpoint called “Kaon Under Siege”, and many more changes! For more information, check out our Game Update 1.1 news article." Thanks nin.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 18, 2012, 04:06 entr0py

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 18, 2012, 01:33:
Honestly I like all my abilities up front and center. I'd rather have 6 rows in the front then the ones on the left and right. Also alot of my JK Sentinel abilities are VERY situational. But even 36 or so another 4 or 5 more and I'm out of buttons. Yeah I can hotkey them, but I really rather not do that.

For this game I finally decided to reassign everything near the wsad keys to skills, as well as every mouse button I can spare. That plus the alt modifier was enough to get me to level 50. Still, it would be nice if they allowed macros like RIFT, even if they were limited to stacking a couple of skills.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 18, 2012, 01:33 The Half Elf

Honestly I like all my abilities up front and center. I'd rather have 6 rows in the front then the ones on the left and right. Also alot of my JK Sentinel abilities are VERY situational. But even 36 or so another 4 or 5 more and I'm out of buttons. Yeah I can hotkey them, but I really rather not do that.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 17, 2012, 23:19 RollinThundr

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 19:38:
I am desperate for a freaking UI mod. It didn't bother me in beta, but now as I get into the late 30's, I'm having to mouse hunt all over the damn screen for abilities.

After 30 levels you don't know where your abilities are yet? Hit 49 with my BH last night, enjoying it for the most part. Wow with a SW skin, the only real redeeming factor is the voice work and the class stories. Other than that not much innovation imo.

2. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 17, 2012, 19:38 The Half Elf

I am desperate for a freaking UI mod. It didn't bother me in beta, but now as I get into the late 30's, I'm having to mouse hunt all over the damn screen for abilities.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Old Republic Update Tomorrow Jan 17, 2012, 19:07 born2expire

Please add the combat log already  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo