Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Flatout 3 Jan 15, 2012, 09:00 JaguarUSF

jdreyer wrote on Jan 14, 2012, 17:15:
Thanks Jaguar. Sounds like one to miss.

Yeah. It's not quite as bad a some review outlets would leave you to believe, but the AI and physics ruin the game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Flatout 3 Jan 14, 2012, 21:36 jdreyer

Jerykk wrote on Jan 14, 2012, 20:27:
Clutch was pretty disappointing. The levels aren't nearly as large or interesting as Carmageddon's and the damage model is far more simplistic. The vehicles are pretty uninspired too. Also, running over zombies is less satisfying than running over humans (and cows and goats and various wildlife).
Yeah, I'll pick it up on sale for $5. I'll probably get that much out of it? It's a shame it doesn't have coop.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: Flatout 3 Jan 14, 2012, 21:16 jdreyer

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Jan 14, 2012, 19:45:
Thanks Jaguar. Sounds like one to miss. Here's to hoping for a decent remake of the Carmageddon series.

Have you tried Clutch on PC? It might hold you until the new Carmageddon comes out.

Wow, thanks Elf! I had missed that somehow when it came out. And it's even on Steam! Will be picking that up.

3. Re: Flatout 3 Jan 14, 2012, 20:27 Jerykk

Clutch was pretty disappointing. The levels aren't nearly as large or interesting as Carmageddon's and the damage model is far more simplistic. The vehicles are pretty uninspired too. Also, running over zombies is less satisfying than running over humans (and cows and goats and various wildlife).  

2. Re: Flatout 3 Jan 14, 2012, 19:45 Elf Shot The Food

Thanks Jaguar. Sounds like one to miss. Here's to hoping for a decent remake of the Carmageddon series.

Have you tried Clutch on PC? It might hold you until the new Carmageddon comes out.

1. Flatout 3 Jan 14, 2012, 17:15 jdreyer

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo