Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Team17 on GOG.com

GOG.com announces a few offerings from Team17 as the latest addition to the roster of good old games they sell without DRM. They kick things off with the release of Worms United and an Alien Breed and Alien Breed Tower Assault bundle, and say this will be followed by next week's release of Superfrog and World Rally Fever: Born on the Road. That will not be the end of it either, you should be warned: They promise more Team17 games later this year.

View
4. Re: Team17 on GOG.com Jan 11, 2012, 06:14 Shadowcat

I sense a nostalgia purchase in the near future! Worms 2 was my first Worms game, and it provided the most fun I had out of the series. I'm pretty sure I put more online gaming hours into that game than anything before or since (not least because the online community was, by and large, polite and friendly -- unlike most games I tried at the time (and from what I've heard, it's been downhill ever since) random strangers were rarely offensive or annoying).  
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 10, 19:53 Re: Team17 on GOG.com jdreyer
  2. Jan 10, 20:52  Re: Team17 on GOG.com killer_roach
  3. Jan 10, 21:54   Re: Team17 on GOG.com Crustacean Soup
>> 4. Jan 11, 06:14 Re: Team17 on GOG.com Shadowcat

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo