Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Team17 on GOG.com

GOG.com announces a few offerings from Team17 as the latest addition to the roster of good old games they sell without DRM. They kick things off with the release of Worms United and an Alien Breed and Alien Breed Tower Assault bundle, and say this will be followed by next week's release of Superfrog and World Rally Fever: Born on the Road. That will not be the end of it either, you should be warned: They promise more Team17 games later this year.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Team17 on GOG.com Jan 11, 2012, 06:14 Shadowcat

I sense a nostalgia purchase in the near future! Worms 2 was my first Worms game, and it provided the most fun I had out of the series. I'm pretty sure I put more online gaming hours into that game than anything before or since (not least because the online community was, by and large, polite and friendly -- unlike most games I tried at the time (and from what I've heard, it's been downhill ever since) random strangers were rarely offensive or annoying).  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Team17 on GOG.com Jan 10, 2012, 21:54 Crustacean Soup

killer_roach wrote on Jan 10, 2012, 20:52:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 10, 2012, 19:53:
Heh, having a blast playing Worms Reloaded multiplayer with my relatives recently.

I'm still waiting for Armageddon or World Party to show up on GOG... right now they're just defrosting their Amiga-era stuff, most of which hasn't aged well.

Could it be because those games may compete with whatever their latest 2D ones on Steam and XBL are? Armageddon and World Party have aged well, they're both still excellent.

2. Re: Team17 on GOG.com Jan 10, 2012, 20:52 killer_roach

jdreyer wrote on Jan 10, 2012, 19:53:
Heh, having a blast playing Worms Reloaded multiplayer with my relatives recently.

I'm still waiting for Armageddon or World Party to show up on GOG... right now they're just defrosting their Amiga-era stuff, most of which hasn't aged well.

1. Re: Team17 on GOG.com Jan 10, 2012, 19:53 jdreyer

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo