Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announce that Gotham City Impostors will miss its previously scheduled January release date. Instead they say the first-person shooter that pits bogus batmen versus mock jokers. No reason for the setback is offered, though they seem especially eager to explain how they got those scars.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 10:45 Total-Khaos

Jerykk wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 00:27:
The beta was a lot of fun. Was also poorly optimized. Hopefully this delay will help iron that out. Would be nice to have GFWL and matchmaking ironed out as well but I doubt that will happen.

Glad the beta was fun -- the gameplay videos I watched made me think, "Wow, what was the DEV team smoking!?" It really is an odd concept for a FPS.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 09:52 Ledge

Marvin T. Martian wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 09:50:
Sacrifice wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 01:39:
I would like to see the game released purely for Steam (without an any underlying GFWL).

NO, it should also have a retail release )as in boxed version)that is activated through steam. No GFWL and no securerom.

good luck with that.

4. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 09:50 Marvin T. Martian

Sacrifice wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 01:39:
I would like to see the game released purely for Steam (without an any underlying GFWL).

NO, it should also have a retail release (as in boxed version)that is activated through steam. No GFWL and no securerom.

3. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 02:27 Cutter

I can haz beta?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 01:39 Sacrifice

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

1. Re: Gotham City Impostors Delayed to February Jan 6, 2012, 00:27 Jerykk

The beta was a lot of fun. Was also poorly optimized. Hopefully this delay will help iron that out. Would be nice to have GFWL and matchmaking ironed out as well but I doubt that will happen.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo