Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III "Almost Done"

A Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website is now online, marking this recent milestone for Blizzard's action/RPG. This offers an overview of the game, a Diablo timeline, an extended retrospective, developer interviews, and more. As noted on Blizzplanet, the interview with Jay Wilson offers an optimistic outlook on the state of Diablo III development: "We are almost done with Diablo III, and thatís a fitting celebration of the 15th year anniversary for Diablo. So, we are getting it to you as soon as we can."

View
65 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

5. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III Jan 5, 2012, 10:26 Angrius Maximis

Wildone wrote on Jan 5, 2012, 10:13:
I cant WAIT to see the graphics on this, after 9 years it must be the most effin amazing thing ever to behold by human eyes, just like Duke Nukem Forever! WOWWWWWW I bow before the gods of Blizzard!

Wow you really are a moron. Grats

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III Jan 5, 2012, 10:19 InBlack

Yeah because graphics are the only important thing about any video game. A video game must have the best graphics EAVAR when it comes out. Look at Crysis, that was the best game ever made in the history of the universe when it came out....  

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III Jan 5, 2012, 10:13 Wildone

I cant WAIT to see the graphics on this, after 9 years it must be the most effin amazing thing ever to behold by human eyes, just like Duke Nukem Forever! WOWWWWWW I bow before the gods of Blizzard!  

2. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III Jan 5, 2012, 10:12 Wildone

AHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHH HHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAH AAHHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHHAH AHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH  

1. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III "Almost Done" Jan 5, 2012, 10:10 nin

"Really! We swear! Honest! What year is it?!?!"

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

65 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo