Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 4, 2012, 13:49 Verno

space captain wrote on Jan 4, 2012, 10:31:
dont want to be invited.. that way i can hide outside the window with a camera and wait for that sweet, sweet pillow fight action

You'd be watching grown men play my little pony and have pillow fights...whatever floats your boat I guess Anxious

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 4, 2012, 10:31 space captain

dont want to be invited.. that way i can hide outside the window with a camera and wait for that sweet, sweet pillow fight action  
Go forth, and kill!

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 4, 2012, 10:22 Verno

space captain wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 20:03:
well, im sure it helps you organize pictures of your "my little pony" collection and plan slumber parties with all the other little girls

Don't be mad because you weren't invited.

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 20:03 space captain

Sepharo wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 19:01:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 18:02:
There is no reason for someone to be on FB.

I guess I'll have to close my account, it seems I've been mistaken for about 8 years now.

well, im sure it helps you organize pictures of your "my little pony" collection and plan slumber parties with all the other little girls

Go forth, and kill!

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 19:01 Sepharo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 18:02:
There is no reason for someone to be on FB.

I guess I'll have to close my account, it seems I've been mistaken for about 8 years now.

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 18:59 Shok

Meh on social media. The latest thing I keep getting from family is linkedin requests. I'm on the fence since it seems like a more business networking oriented social media site but it's a slippery slope if I join one then others may follow...  

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 18:02 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 11:31:
It's a worldwide meat market that gives you direct access to your old flames and missed connections, of course it's going to be a huge factor in divorces.

QFMFT.

I was on it for 2 weeks, and deleted right after that. There is no reason for someone to be on FB. Especially kids.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 11:53 CommunistHamster

Still a non-story and a viewcount-grabbing headline.  

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 11:31 Verno

It's a worldwide meat market that gives you direct access to your old flames and missed connections, of course it's going to be a huge factor in divorces.  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 10:44 yuastnav

Halo wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 10:36:
I'm glad the article states that it's not actually Facebooks fault but the fact that a bad marriage and the ability to talk to just about anybody is the root cause. The leading cause for divorce is always marriage lol.

Sadly not everyone has the mental capabilities to realise that, at least I get that impression when I look at the comments section of this article.
These people could also be trolling though.

Either way; sad, sad.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2012, 10:36 Halo

I'm glad the article states that it's not actually Facebooks fault but the fact that a bad marriage and the ability to talk to just about anybody is the root cause. The leading cause for divorce is always marriage lol.  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo