Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• BIT.TRIP Series on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Bioshock Series on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Counter-Strike Series on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Dead Island on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale on Steam. Save 66%.
  • GRID on Steam. Save 75%.
  • The Haunted Hells Reach on Impulse Driven. Save 75%.
  • Hitman Series on Steam. Save 75%.
  • HOARD on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Homefront on Impulse Driven. Save 75%.
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Magicka on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Might and Magic Heroes Series on Steam. Save 50-75%.
  • Rochard on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Stronghold 3 on Impulse Driven. Save 20%.

View
68 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

68. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 21:21 Dades

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 18:52:
Thanks for demonstrating how dense you are, again. You and Space Captain must be related.

More of your clever internet sarcasm, I get it now, thanks douche.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

67. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 18:52 Krovven

Dades wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 17:09:
Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 15:47:
Yes, I'm pretty sure you are an idiot.

You clearly didn't pick up on my cleverly veiled sarcasm that was disguised as a retarded post, douche.

Thanks for demonstrating how dense you are, again. You and Space Captain must be related.

66. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 18:48 Prez

reisub wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:30:
-50% Valve coupon x2 = free game?

Yes! Right now you can get Hat Fortress Team Fortress 2 at absolutely no charge!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

65. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 17:26 Ant

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 17:07:
Greenmangaming.com

Thanks! I have never heard of that one before. So, where are the free games (which ones?)? Did I miss them?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

64. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 17:09 Dades

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 15:47:

You clearly didn't pick up on my cleverly veiled sarcasm that was disguised as a retarded post, douche.

63. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 17:07 Krovven

Greenmangaming.com

62. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 17:00 Ant

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 16:53:
GMG is giving games away for free.

SIte is exploded.

Good luck.
GMG?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

61. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 16:53 xXBatmanXx

GMG is giving games away for free.

SIte is exploded.

Good luck.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

60. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 15:47 Krovven

Dades wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:06:
Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:05:
Way to pick up on sarcasm idiot.

Sure, mmmhmmm.

59. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 13:39 Dev

reisub wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:30:
No, since I don't think the coupons can be combined/stacked, and even if they could, its probably 50% off the remainder. So if a game was on sale for $10, then 50% off would be $5 and 50% off that would be $2.50

I like to hunt for deals and its often this way when you stack coupons. I just got the rebates for a recent deal I did, kaspersky where they PAID me $25 to take of off their hands. A combination of an upgrade rebate and a normal rebate.

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:20:
So crafting is worthless as well.......LAME!!!!!! Guess I will keep the coal to win all the games in Steam. :)
The only problem is the lowlifes who abused the system with the 1 penny thing and got thousands of coal are the ones most likely to win. And they will proceed straightaway to sell the winning account on ebay for thousands of bucks.
You can tell the mfers started botting humble bundle to farm 1 cent deals (before the minimum for steam keys) since HB added a capcha with a note about the problem.

Since DOTA 2 is valve, its still theoretically possible to get a dota 2 invite from crafting, that and that special TF2 hat thats only from this gift event. So depending on if you are into TF2 or not, there's still 1 or 2 things worth crafting the coal for. I've heard a DOTA 2 invite can be traded for almost anything you want on steam, people want those things.

This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2012, 13:50.

58. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 13:30 reisub

57. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 13:20 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 12:49:
Deathbishop wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 17:34:
Well, 24 achievements later, wound up with Amnesia and Sequence (via trades), 1 coal and a load of coupons (including no less than 4 valve coupons). Hoped for better, but I'll take what I can get. Actually didn't spend as much as I though I would through the sale.
Part of that is likely this little notice that I just saw in steam:

If you unlock an achievement on or after 12/31 your prize will be a free Valve game, a coupon toward a Valve game, or Holiday Coal.

WTF is that about valve?

Edit:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428973
Looks like they gave away all the 3rd party games and coupons. Probably most of them went to those mfers who paid 1 cent for humble bundles.

So crafting is worthless as well.......LAME!!!!!! Guess I will keep the coal to win all the games in Steam.

I now own 4 valve coupons. ugh.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

56. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 13:06 Dades

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 13:05:

Sure, mmmhmmm.

55. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 13:05 Krovven

Dades wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 12:47:
Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 03:26:
PS: Skyrim alt-tabs just fine. No issues here. Must be user error

It doesn't alt tab for many people and it has nothing to do with user error, a simple glance at some forums and some reading comprehension skill confirms this.

54. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 12:49 Dev

Deathbishop wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 17:34:
Well, 24 achievements later, wound up with Amnesia and Sequence (via trades), 1 coal and a load of coupons (including no less than 4 valve coupons). Hoped for better, but I'll take what I can get. Actually didn't spend as much as I though I would through the sale.
Part of that is likely this little notice that I just saw in steam:

If you unlock an achievement on or after 12/31 your prize will be a free Valve game, a coupon toward a Valve game, or Holiday Coal.

WTF is that about valve?

Edit:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428973
Looks like they gave away all the 3rd party games and coupons. Probably most of them went to those mfers who paid 1 cent for humble bundles.

This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2012, 13:01.

53. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 12:47 Dades

Krovven wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 03:26:
PS: Skyrim alt-tabs just fine. No issues here. Must be user error

It doesn't alt tab for many people and it has nothing to do with user error, a simple glance at some forums and some reading comprehension skill confirms this.

52. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 12:08 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 11:55:
Just grabbed Dark Messiah too! I see there's a seperate multiplayer client. Anyone ever play the multiplayer of it?
Think it was pretty highly rated, but as mentioned Low Population is the problem now.

I'm shocked your having such good luck with Alt-Tab in Skyrim, it's a known problem for many people. This could suggest it's video/sound card brand/model or driver based problems.

Damn, forgot I made some mods for DM, if anyone is interested I'll try to find where the hell I posted them.
Xana STFU
Crouch Lock
Crouch on Metal Fix
Kill the Flies
Wizard Eye fix

Too bad, Steam sales end today, at least GoG sales last through the Jan 2.

Edit: Found it.
Dark Messiah Mods and Tool links

This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2012, 12:15.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

51. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 11:57 Zoom

Cutter wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 11:55:
Just grabbed Dark Messiah too! I see there's a seperate multiplayer client. Anyone ever play the multiplayer of it?
Heard it was quite appreciated in its time, but now there's no one to play with really...

50. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 11:55 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

49. Battlefield 3 is $25 today @ Amazon. Jan 1, 2012, 10:09 hb3d

Battlefield 3 is $29.99 today at Amazon game downloads or $25 if you have your $5 coupon from a previous purchase during the past two months.

68 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo