Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling tweets the first image from the first DLC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Word is: "Exclusive sneak peek at 'Park' - some of the first #MW3 DLC hitting Jan 24th for Elite subscribers! More info in Jan!" Thanks VG247.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 23, 2011, 00:00 Endo

[VG]Reagle wrote on Dec 22, 2011, 18:51:
Well sounds like the usual MW3 bashing.... The rest of the world happily plunked down a 1.5 billion dollars MW3. I bet each and everyone of the people posting below own a K/D ratio of about 0.2.
All I will say is, I'm glad I have my life and not yours.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 20:50 <Electric-Spock>

MW3 is like the McRib at McDonalds. Seasonal and Shitty.  

13. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 20:21 qsto

Well sounds like the usual MW3 bashing.... The rest of the world happily plunked down a 1.5 billion dollars MW3. I bet each and everyone of the people posting below own a K/D ratio of about 0.2.
I bet most people here haven't even touched MW3 because they're too busy playing BF3.

12. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 19:08 Dades

Gaming is all about K/D ratios and nothing else, it's also how we measure penis size and GNP for countries.

11. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 19:05 Halo

The rest of the world is easily entertained that's why.  

10. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 19:03 Dev

I own neither (same for at least one other posting below you). I might pick up one or both when they hit super sale steam prices. I own most of the rest of the BF series and CoD series, although I haven't played all of either set of games that I own.

I don't have to own either to know that
a) BF3 is on origin and origin has its share of problems, and BF3 has web browser server browser
b) MW3 had a very short single player.

9. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 18:51 [VG]Reagle

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

8. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 17:57 Endo

Ventura wrote on Dec 22, 2011, 17:47:
Modern Warfare 3 had one of the shortest campaigns ever. Literally finished it in 4-5 hours.

In its defense, I enjoyed it a lot more than Battlefield 3's campaign, which really didn't feel like it was any longer either.

That said, if the DLC for MW3 is only going to be new maps, they can forget about me buying any of it.
To be fair, the battlefield series has always been about multiplayer and they've never made any claims about the campaign being that great. Also, BF3 is less of a rehash of previous games than MW3 is - or so I've been told. I won't be arsed to waste my money on either one.

7. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 17:47 Ventura

Modern Warfare 3 had one of the shortest campaigns ever. Literally finished it in 4-5 hours.

In its defense, I enjoyed it a lot more than Battlefield 3's campaign, which really didn't feel like it was any longer either.

That said, if the DLC for MW3 is only going to be new maps, they can forget about me buying any of it.

6. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 16:40 Fantaz

Modern Warfare 3 had one of the shortest campaigns ever. Literally finished it in 4-5 hours. Everyone who paid full price for this game is getting majorly ripped off...  

5. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 15:27 space captain

homie dont play that  
Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 14:27 Tanto Edge

Don't go left or right. You may only go forward.
Left or right would be leaving the battle area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

3. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 14:14 Learning

$1.99 a minute.  

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern weather or not they are genuine"-Abraham Lincoln

2. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 14:04 Dev

How much does the sneak peak cost?  

1. Re: Modern Warfare 3 DLC Image Dec 22, 2011, 12:46 Jago

Is this because Respawn released a blurred picture of their new game showing nothing yesterday?  

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo