Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2011, 08:37 Mr. Tact

One week until xmas and I don't have either of the games I was hoping to waste my holiday free time on -- TL2 and D3. Since I finally dropped the WoW habit it leaves me with too much time on my hands. Oh well, been working on my sodoku advanced strategies recently, guess I'll keep that up.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. here they come Dec 19, 2011, 00:07 space captain

here come the bastards
bury your head deep in the sand
anonymity is a virtue in this day and age
amazing hand dexterity
flagrant misuse of security
better run, run, run, run, run
run, run, run, run
here they come

Go forth, and kill!

14. Re: mr jones, he killed mr brown the other day Dec 18, 2011, 20:07 Prez

space captain wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 14:53:
what if christmas didnt come this year? who would cry the biggest tear? the child, or the store?

Well, considering we can't even be spared from serial consumerism for one friggin' day out of the year (how many stores are going to be open Xmas day???), I'd say the stores.

ďThe greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.Ē
- Mahatma Gandhi

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 19:13 PHJF

Well we've got a million theaters here and only one is showing Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy which is just sad. I'm going to see if I can catch it later on.

No bloody chance of that happening here. I was pretty psyched for Dangerous Method (hyuk hyuk), but do they get it? Noooooooooooo. Because everybody needs to see Jack & Jill.

Oh hey I can always pirate the movie because I obviously don't want to pay for it.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 17:30 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 16:48:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 16:09:
WOOHOOOo!

Packers lose.
Colts win.

Reverse weekend!

Didn't the Packers pull their best player to keep him in good shape for the Super Bowl? Perfect season wouldn't mean squat if he got injured and cost them the title.

I have no idea what happened seeing as they didn't televise the game here, grr!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 17:13 TurdFergasun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 13:47:
Japanís Premier Declares Fukushima Nuclear Plant Stable.
Calling BS on that! Just last week they found another big leak.....

i'd call shenanigans on that too since japan doesn't have a premier.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 16:48 jacobvandy

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 16:09:
WOOHOOOo!

Packers lose.
Colts win.

Reverse weekend!

Didn't the Packers pull their best player to keep him in good shape for the Super Bowl? Perfect season wouldn't mean squat if he got injured and cost them the title.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 16:37 zirik

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 13:47:

they came up with the stable status because the water temperature coming out of the cooling tank did not reach boiling point for the first time. well duh... its winter time in japan! everything tends to get cold. wait til spring or summer and we will see another unstable report.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 16:09 xXBatmanXx

WOOHOOOo!

Packers lose.
Colts win.

Reverse weekend!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 15:46 xXBatmanXx

Bhruic wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 15:06:
Hmm, that "programmers work at night" link was pretty interesting, as that's almost exactly what I do. Nice to finally see a good explanation for it.

Before even reading, I assumed one of the items was "no distractions" which is why I like working nights and having my "days off" when I work nights. Get a ton done and the phone isn't ringing and people aren't stopping by.

You would be amazed at how efficient tasks are in the middle of the night. I love going to the grocery store in 4am. Everything is stocked and no one is in your way. Also takes about half the time.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 15:41 nin

Well we've got a million theaters here and only one is showing Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy which is just sad. I'm going to see if I can catch it later on.

Not sure about this weekend, but last weekend was still "limited release". I was psyched too, only to find it playing in like 5 theaters at the time.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 15:29 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Dec 18, 2011, 13:00:
The two cineplexes in this stupid fucking town always show the same movies, and those two are so fucking worthless they aren't even showing MI4, an action movie... starring Tom Cruise... with a 95% on RT. At least I can still go see Happy Feet 2 and Tower Heist!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 15:06 Bhruic

Hmm, that "programmers work at night" link was pretty interesting, as that's almost exactly what I do. Nice to finally see a good explanation for it.  

3. mr jones, he killed mr brown the other day Dec 18, 2011, 14:53 space captain

what if christmas didnt come this year? who would cry the biggest tear? the child, or the store?  
Go forth, and kill!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 13:47 xXBatmanXx

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2011, 13:00 PHJF

The two cineplexes in this stupid fucking town always show the same movies, and those two are so fucking worthless they aren't even showing MI4, an action movie... starring Tom Cruise... with a 95% on RT. At least I can still go see Happy Feet 2 and Tower Heist!  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo