Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Prototype 2 Trailer

A new "Hunt. Kill. Become." trailer from Prototype 2 offers a further look at Radical Entertainment's upcoming open-world action sequel. Word is: "The team at Radical Entertainment dives into the functionality and details behind PROTOTYPE 2's new hunting gameplay mechanic. In PROTOTYPE 2, Sgt. James Heller can hunt down key Blackwatch and Gentek (the scientific arm of Blackwatch) personnel, consume them, obtain their memories, and drive the game's side mission content forward." Here's the clip:

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 19, 2011, 16:17 Xirgu

second that, the diff level in prototype was very good. you had to learn how to deal with each enemy tipe, and if you kicked the hornets nest hard enough you got stung!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 17:36 Slashman

Rattlehead wrote on Dec 17, 2011, 13:04:
The first one was alright but had it's fair share of flaws. The side missions were pointless, seeing as there was about 5 different types all repeated. Also the progression curve in the game was terrible. Half way through the game when the super soldiers appear the game gets so frustrating because of the huge difficulty fight. Oh yea don't get me started about the boss fights.

I had no issues with the difficulty. I thought it was very appropriate that things got harder as you went on.

If I want my hand held, I can play Farmville. There were always options for escape and different ways to approach fights. The only 'boss fight' that really had me doing it over was the final one...until I figured out a way to get it done reliably.

4. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 14:43 CeeJay

These age verification forms are really annoying.
Why not just ask - Are you 18 or over?: Yes / No

I'm the developer of SweetFX

3. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 13:04 Rattlehead

The first one was alright but had it's fair share of flaws. The side missions were pointless, seeing as there was about 5 different types all repeated. Also the progression curve in the game was terrible. Half way through the game when the super soldiers appear the game gets so frustrating because of the huge difficulty fight. Oh yea don't get me started about the boss fights.  

2. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 09:01 Slashman

Jago wrote on Dec 17, 2011, 05:16:
Looks good, but that's more of a video diary than a trailer. Especially with all the alpha footage.

Looking forward to this one, even if it gets overshadowed by Mass Effect 3.

Why should it though? They are two completely different games.

I can't see ME3(if I get it) stopping me from playing this. I loved the first one.

1. Re: Prototype 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 05:16 Jago

Looks good, but that's more of a video diary than a trailer. Especially with all the alpha footage.

Looking forward to this one, even if it gets overshadowed by Mass Effect 3.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo