Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: UK games industry stars in tonight's Young Apprentice… Dec 13, 2011, 19:55 Mordecai Walfish

That video is fucking hilarious. Reminds me of the guy who was trying to get a donkey to walk up a ladder (call of juarez iirc..) I saw a long while back...

Sounds romanian, russian or whatever-slavian to me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. UK games industry stars in tonight's Young Apprentice… Dec 13, 2011, 09:09 Ant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cyynEkAPOg

I didn't watch it. I wonder which stars?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

10. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 22:40 nin

He's like a sweedish version of Randall from the HoneyBadger video.

"Loooouk at that sheeit!"

edit: "Rape his ass if you vant to! (If you're a gay rapist!)"

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

9. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 21:01 jdreyer

Steelcamp wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 20:20:
I dunno, maybe he did. He almost sounds Bulgarian maybe. Who cares. I can't listen to swearing tirades, it just isn't funny.

No its fucking hilarious...

I didn't think I'd watch more than a minute either, but the both the explanation of how to do an unarmed run through and his unique usage of profanity pulled me in. I admit, I was pretty much chuckling throughout despite the brutality.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

8. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 20:20 Steelcamp

I dunno, maybe he did. He almost sounds Bulgarian maybe. Who cares. I can't listen to swearing tirades, it just isn't funny.

No its fucking hilarious...

-------------------------------------------
3 billion+ men in the world and my sisters keep going back to the idiots...

7. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 17:38 xXBatmanXx

Ratty wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 15:03:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 14:13:
Actually he sounds more middle eastern....playing a viking...and doesn't sound like his first language is English. Which is glaring by the vast amounts of swearing he does. Very juvenile.

oh, audio NSFW on that....
I thought he said he was Swedish in the video? I know, not exactly Viking but pretty fucking goddam close.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 15:03 Ratty

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 14:13:
Actually he sounds more middle eastern....playing a viking...and doesn't sound like his first language is English. Which is glaring by the vast amounts of swearing he does. Very juvenile.

I thought he said he was Swedish in the video? I know, not exactly Viking but pretty fucking goddam close.

5. Re: etc. Dec 12, 2011, 14:21 jimnms

My next character is going to be a heavy armor brawling badass, but right now I'm sticking to light armor and one-handed weapons with light magic.

I have been leveling up my smithing and enchanting by making daggers, jewelry and leather armor, and enchanting them. At first it was to get money, but then it was to get my smithing up to create better armor. Until recently I was still running around in the leather armor I crafted and improved. Now I'm sporting a mix-n-match leather/elven/scaled armor and look kind of ridiculous I buy or get the materials to craft a matching set of armor.

I think this has had a negative effect though. At one point I was using the transmute spell to make silver and gold ore from iron ore, creating jewelry, enchanting them and then selling them. I went up three levels in one session by boosting my smithing, enchanting, speech and alteration skills. Now that my character's level is up, I'm running into tougher enemies, but my fighting and armor skills are too low to deal with some of them.

I can kill a random dragon with a frost breath shout and about 6 blows, but last night I ran into a group of three imposter Imperial Soldiers demanding a "tax" and attack when you refuse. Either one of them could kill me with two blows.

MeanJim on Steam

4. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 14:13 xXBatmanXx

Ratty wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 11:50:
Shok wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 10:30:
Congratulations you are now a badass. You will get all the titties and nipples in the world.

I didn't think I could watch that whole 8 minute video but that guy is hilarious!
Pretty awesome, and I think we can trust his advice cause it sounds like he's a real viking. Course I already put a lot of points in my smitting. Now I'm tempted to do my next playthrough using only unarmed.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

3. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 13:28 eRe4s3r

I liked the part where used his fists to punch things.

Haha... seriously, hilarious

2. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 11:50 Ratty

Shok wrote on Dec 12, 2011, 10:30:
Congratulations you are now a badass. You will get all the titties and nipples in the world.

I didn't think I could watch that whole 8 minute video but that guy is hilarious!
Pretty awesome, and I think we can trust his advice cause it sounds like he's a real viking. Course I already put a lot of points in my smitting. Now I'm tempted to do my next playthrough using only unarmed.

1. Re: Skyrim Viking video Dec 12, 2011, 10:30 Shok

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo