Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Unused System Shock Items Detailed

System Shock - The Cutting Room Floor offers a look at the items that never quite made it into the original System Shock, noting Origin's action/RPG "has a wide variety of unused, unfinished, or dummied-out items, textures, and enemies, as well as text, audio logs, and other miscellaneous graphics." Thanks Ant via the ttlg forums, where the site's creator explains that this is not 100% complete yet, but: "Seeing some of the unused object names in the string resources piqued my interest, so I started playing with various editing tools to see what I could find within the resource files."

View
7. Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Dec 10, 2011, 17:49 Bumpy

With the new mouse look feature, SS1 plays and controls awesome. I've attempted to finish SS1 several times now but appears I'm dumbed down. There are no obvious objectives and I have no clue what I'm suppose to do next. The Logs and recordings are very vague.

I keep wandering around hoping I come across what I'm to do next. Plus the Cyberspace I'm currently at I can't figure out, I see where I need to get to but there is no possible path to get there. Arg.

The level complexity and different areas are incredible. I feel all the Call of Duty levels combined could fit into 1 SS1 level.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 10, 14:05 Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed El Pit
  2. Dec 10, 14:21  Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Alamar
  9. Dec 10, 23:00  Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Acleacius
  3. Dec 10, 14:26 Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Ratty
  4. Dec 10, 14:58  Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Alamar
  5. Dec 10, 16:17   Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Wash Washburne
  6. Dec 10, 16:44    Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Alamar
  8. Dec 10, 21:08   Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Ant
  10. Dec 11, 01:12  Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed Silicon Avatar
  11. Dec 11, 13:33   Re: Unused System Shock Items Detailed beigemore