Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

Today's Steam Daily Wishlist Giveaway sale item is Orcs Must Die! for a 75% discount.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 19:14 Dev

Jerykk wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 18:54:
I'm pretty sure the season pass gives you all of the DLC, not just a discount on DLC. The price of the season pass is 30% cheaper than buying all of the DLC individually.
That makes a little more sense. But by announcing that, they are basically announcing how much DLC they are going to make for the game (as least for the first year). If it costs $30 to start with, then they are planning to do 4 DLC with $10 each, or some mix thereof.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 18:54 Jerykk

Creston wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 15:18:
Gymper wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 08:19:
Dev wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 08:06:
Wait, the "Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass" from gamestop/impulse is $20 for a 30% discount off of DLC for it?!?! Am I reading that right?

Sometimes I wonder what the suits are smoking? Is anyone really going to pay $20 for 30% off?

The tens of thousands of imbeciles who signed up for EA's Season Pass would seem to indicate so. Not to mention the millions of tardbillies who gladly forked over money so they could join CoD "Elite."

Creston

I'm pretty sure the season pass gives you all of the DLC, not just a discount on DLC. The price of the season pass is 30% cheaper than buying all of the DLC individually.

7. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 15:18 Creston

Gymper wrote on Dec 7, 2011, 08:19:
Wait, the "Assassin's Creed Revelations Season Pass" from gamestop/impulse is $20 for a 30% discount off of DLC for it?!?! Am I reading that right?

Sometimes I wonder what the suits are smoking? Is anyone really going to pay $20 for 30% off?

The tens of thousands of imbeciles who signed up for EA's Season Pass would seem to indicate so. Not to mention the millions of tardbillies who gladly forked over money so they could join CoD "Elite."

Creston

6. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 14:25 Jdrez

Heh, $6.79 for Alpha Protocol. Shit, I paid $7.75 last year and I still feel like I got ripped off.  

5. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 08:19 Gymper

4. Re: On Sale Dec 7, 2011, 08:06 Dev

3. Re: On Sale Dec 6, 2011, 23:13 jacobvandy

GMG has been having some big EA sale lately, but their deal with them is exclusive to the UK. They may have had to take what they could get there, but I hope they don't get pigeon-holed into becoming more regional than they already are.  

2. Re: On Sale Dec 6, 2011, 22:12 Cutter

I'm getting sad, sad and angry I haven't won the wishlist giveaway. I wants to wins it so much! Still no good sales on GMG for a while now. Meh.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: On Sale Dec 6, 2011, 21:18 Alamar

Ya know... I didn't like having the retailers linked (instead of the title) originally, but it does make it easier to just skip all the Impulse ones...

Now, if it were put into a table, so I could sort it that way, and ideally, filter it, that'd be fan-super-tastic...

-Alamar

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo