Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website announces that preorders are now being accepted for Razer's premium peripherals for the game. The example they offer is a $249.00 keyboard with programmable macro keys, adaptive tactile keys, and a full-color multi-touch LCD track-panel. The site also now offers a new Choose Your Side: Imperial Agent vs. Jedi Consular trailer described like so: "In 'Choose Your Side,' members of the BioWare development team plead their cases for each of the iconic classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic, highlighting the numerous skills and abilities that set each class apart. In the third entry in this series, writers and developers discuss the cunning precision of the Imperial Agent, and the Force mastery of the Jedi Consular." Finally, the Star Wars: The Old Republic Facebook Page is releasing one new musical track from the game every day until the launch of BioWare's MMORPG on December 20th. The clips are also on the YouTube: Yesterday's was The Mandalorian Blockade and today's is Korriban, The Homeworld.

View
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Dec 2, 2011, 23:08 Agent.X7

If they made a peripheral that was just the touchscreen and adaptive buttons and sold it for $100 with no branding, I'd be all over that. But $250 for a keyboard that only has those two features that I like? Hell no. I prefer my Merc stealth for gaming, not some pimped out laptop style keyboard.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 2, 20:50 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Cutter
  2. Dec 2, 21:41  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music jomisab
  3. Dec 2, 22:19  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music eunichron
  5. Dec 2, 23:04   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Alamar
>> 6. Dec 2, 23:08    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Agent.X7
  7. Dec 2, 23:08    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Sepharo
  8. Dec 3, 00:45   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Cutter
  9. Dec 3, 05:12    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Fibrocyte
  10. Dec 3, 06:00    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music wusel
  11. Dec 3, 13:33     Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music nin
  4. Dec 2, 22:34 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Mordecai Walfish
  12. Dec 3, 19:07 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music WyldKat
  13. Dec 4, 18:39 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Peripherals; Trailer; Music Eldaron Imotholin

footer

Blue's News logo