Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Aleph One 1.0 Released

Version 1.0 of Aleph One is now available, offering the latest version of this open-source cross-platform game engine with support for all three installments in Bungie's Marathon series of first-person shooters. Here are the full patch notes, and this announcement an overview, saying: "The Aleph One 1.0 release contains numerous improvements to interface polish, OpenGL improvements, Lua enhancements, bug fixes, and support for playback of original Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity films."

View
3. Re: Aleph One 1.0 Released Dec 2, 2011, 16:19 Tavil

saluk wrote on Dec 2, 2011, 15:34:
I've tried this a few times over the years, pretty cool the project is still going. Only thing that bugs me about the marathon games is the hallways always seem so cramped, it makes me claustrophobic, and not in a survival horror way

Yea i know me too. I tried playing these yesterday and i started feeling sick, just cant handle those old limited movement shooters, i have the same problem with Doom.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 2, 11:34 Re: Aleph One 1.0 Released Halo
  2. Dec 2, 15:34 Re: Aleph One 1.0 Released saluk
>> 3. Dec 2, 16:19  Re: Aleph One 1.0 Released Tavil
  4. Dec 4, 15:54 Re: Aleph One 1.0 Released Ant

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo