Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live

The World of Warcraft Website announces the new version 4.3 patch, "Hour of Twilight," is now live in Blizzard's MMORPG. The Hour of Twilight Patch Notes outline what's new and there's a Raid Finder Q&A answering questions about this new system. Finally, a new Hour of Twilight Trailer shows off the new patch in action.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Dec 1, 2011, 08:30 Mr. Tact

Fibrocyte wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 05:13:
Aren't there 3 levels of difficulty? Shouldn't you try the others, too? It seems your guild has learned to crawl - now try to walk and next try to run.
You can't do the heroic until you have completed the normal, so the earliest anyone can do the heroic is after next Tuesday's reset. (The third difficulty is easier than normal -- for the Looking For Raid tool..)

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 10:09 Agent.X7

eunichron wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 00:04:
My 10m guild had Dragon Soul (normal, obviously) cleared in about 3 hours. Oh well, SW:TOR early access in 16 days.

Haven't played WoW in months, but I do like some oof these additions. The armor look thing is nice.

But, like you said, early access is soon. I quit the beta so I wouldn't be bored when it came out. I'll probably wait for the pandas to try wow again.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

12. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 10:05 Agent.X7

Fibrocyte wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 05:11:
OldTimber wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 02:17:
Should call it the please don't goto Old Republic in a Month patch. So have they given up on the talent trees yet and switched to a Bloodline Champion style of pick your class and that's it game?

The last Star Wars MMO was complete crap - what makes you think the upcoming one will be better?

It didn't start out bad, they just "fixed" it into shit. People asked for content, so they changed the entire game around and didn't add any content.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

11. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 09:31 nin

DedEye wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 08:24:
My sub runs out in early January; I was hoping to try out the raid finder, but found out yesterday it's only for one raid and you have to grind firelands gear in 3 dungeons to meet the gear level requirement.

No thanks.

Have a friend in canada who used it and apparently got into an all spanish speaking raid. I laughed my ass off...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 08:24 DedEye

My sub runs out in early January; I was hoping to try out the raid finder, but found out yesterday it's only for one raid and you have to grind firelands gear in 3 dungeons to meet the gear level requirement.

No thanks.

9. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 08:18 Asmo

Fuck those new talent builds are just retarded beyond belief...

"Yes, we understand that most of you can actually find the direction 'up', but we've given you too much choice in the past so now you get a choice of one skill spec + 7 or 8 assorted tiers of talents, one choice per tier"

So glad I kicked that monkey off my back years ago.

8. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 05:13 Fibrocyte

eunichron wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 00:04:
My 10m guild had Dragon Soul (normal, obviously) cleared in about 3 hours. Oh well, SW:TOR early access in 16 days.

Aren't there 3 levels of difficulty? Shouldn't you try the others, too? It seems your guild has learned to crawl - now try to walk and next try to run.

7. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 05:11 Fibrocyte

OldTimber wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 02:17:
Should call it the please don't goto Old Republic in a Month patch. So have they given up on the talent trees yet and switched to a Bloodline Champion style of pick your class and that's it game?

The last Star Wars MMO was complete crap - what makes you think the upcoming one will be better?

6. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 02:17 OldTimber

5. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 01:58 Mashiki Amiketo

Umbragen wrote on Nov 30, 2011, 00:29:
First Kung Fu Panda, now Twilight. Have they completely run out of ideas?
Yes. When they screwed up the last expansion, and pissed off healers everywhere with a broken system.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

4. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 00:29 Umbragen

First Kung Fu Panda, now Twilight. Have they completely run out of ideas?  

3. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 30, 2011, 00:04 eunichron

2. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 29, 2011, 23:53 Cutter

Wth Blizzard is involved with Twilight now?  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: WoW Hour of Twilight Patch Live Nov 29, 2011, 23:44 deqer

I heard Blizzard did a couple cool things, but other than that this whole patch is a complete /yawn  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo