Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay

The Legend of Grimrock Blog announces Legend of Grimrock is now in beta testing, quickly quashing hopes of those eager to try Almost Human Games' upcoming dungeon crawler by adding: "at this point we are not looking for additional beta testers." They also offer a new beta trailer and word that the game will not be released this year as they had planned:

Secondly, many of you have been asking if weíre on time for launch at the end of this year. Looking at the game we have now we could do it but that wouldnít be the best game we can deliver. We want to make this game really shine so thatís why we have decided to push the release to early next year. With the extra time we can hopefully fix all the bugs, make the level flow better, tweak item attributes to perfection and adjust the balance to be just right. These are the things that really matter to us, and hopefully to you as a player too! We are not ready to give an exact release date yet, because when we give a date we want to keep the promise too. But donít worry, we wonít take too long! :)

View
10. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Nov 29, 2011, 09:26 LittleMe

This game has me psyched and I'm happy to wait for it to be finished by Almost Human. I always thought many modern RPG's were a dumbed down and unchallenging click-fest. More importantly, we lost the immersive dungeons where mystery and fear was around every corner. This looks to being that back in spades!

I love how the walls look truly 3d, and are not just a bump mapped texture. I hope they sell enough to start work on DLC and then LoG 2!

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 28, 21:34 Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay nin
  2. Nov 28, 22:08  Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Prez
  3. Nov 28, 22:13 Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay wtf_man
  4. Nov 28, 22:29  Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Mad Max RW
  5. Nov 28, 22:34 Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Saboth
  6. Nov 28, 23:16  Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay ASeven
  14. Nov 29, 20:46   Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Ant
  7. Nov 28, 23:18 Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay reisub
  8. Nov 29, 05:23  Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay Kajetan
  9. Nov 29, 05:30   Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta, Delay coldcut