Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Cities XL 2012 on Steam. Save 50%.
  • F.E.A.R. Collection on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Kane and Lynch Franchise on Steam. Save 75%.
  • LIMBO on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Overlord Complete Pack on Steam. Save 75%.
  • PAYDAY: The Heist on Steam. Save 50%.
  • The Polynomial - Space of the music on Steam. Save 75%.
  • RAGE on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V on Steam. Save 66%.
  • Tom Clancy Pack on Steam. Save 77%.
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut on Steam. Save 75%.
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium Edition on Steam. Save 40%.
  • Worms Reloaded on Steam. Save 66%.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:27 ochentay4

Zadig wrote on Nov 26, 2011, 18:03:
Was excited by the Limbo sale but tried the demo first. Endless trial & error gameplay and the glaucoma-scope got old very fast. Glad I tried before I bought.

Grabbed Witcher 2 from Amazon at $16 and got a '$5 off another game purchase in January' voucher. Nice deal.
if I buy it will I get the same $5 off or it was luck?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:26 ochentay4

Creston wrote on Nov 26, 2011, 18:06:
I figure 20 bucks is a decent price for FEAR 3, and getting the Fear 2 DLC for 5 bucks, eh.

And since that's the same price as the entire package, I might as well just get the entire package and have everything on Steam.

Creston
still not worth it in my opinion.. fear 3 should hit 10 bucks no more.

3. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:06 Creston

I figure 20 bucks is a decent price for FEAR 3, and getting the Fear 2 DLC for 5 bucks, eh.

And since that's the same price as the entire package, I might as well just get the entire package and have everything on Steam.

Creston

2. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:05 xXBatmanXx

Zadig wrote on Nov 26, 2011, 18:03:
Was excited by the Limbo sale but tried the demo first. Endless trial & error gameplay and the glaucoma-scope got old very fast. Glad I tried before I bought.

Grabbed Witcher 2 from Amazon at $16 and got a '$5 off another game purchase in January' voucher. Nice deal.

I got Limbo, oh well. Forgot to ask if anyone picked up Hamilton's Great Adventure yesterday. Looked like a retro back in the day type of game. I am excited to play it.

Also grabbed Witcher 1 - now it is in my Steam folder and I can retire the boxes.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2011, 18:03 Zadig

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo