Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Capcom, Free Burnout Paradise (U.K.) Join Origin

Capcom announces a couple of their games are now available on EA's Origin service: "If you're one of the millions who've visited EA's Origin digital delivery service, we have some good news for you. And if you're not one of those millions, maybe the addition of PC Capcom titles - namely Super SFIV Arcade Edition and Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - will entice you to check it out." Also, Develop has word that the service is offering users a free copy of Burnout Paradise, though this is apparently only for U.K. residents.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: Capcom, Free Burnout Paradise (U.K.) Join Origin Nov 16, 2011, 11:08 Creston

Yeah, no, it really doesn't.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Capcom, Free Burnout Paradise (U.K.) Join Origin Nov 16, 2011, 11:03 Darks

Why would anyone want to drink from a well that is posioned? Not me!!

You know damn well that EA is out there buying off other Developers to use their portal just like Sony did years ago with the Blue ray crap because they were desperate to beat out HD DVD. Which in my opinion was a far superior format.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

2. Re: Capcom, Free Burnout Paradise (U.K.) Join Origin Nov 16, 2011, 10:59 nin

I fear that DR:OTR on Steam may force me to break my years long embargo on GFMFWL.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Capcom, Free Burnout Paradise (U.K.) Join Origin Nov 16, 2011, 10:47 Frijoles

And if you're not one of those millions, maybe the addition of PC Capcom titles - namely Super SFIV Arcade Edition and Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - will entice you to check it out."

Nope.

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo