Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I've been watching professional tackle football for a long time, but I have never seen or heard or heard of anything like what happened in the Broncos game yesterday where they won by running the ball 55 times and completing only two passes. I always say I enjoy sports because of the way it presents things you've never seen before, but this was an outcome that I don't think anyone could have ever even imagined.

Oh yeah, happy birthday Hump!

Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: MushBooms.
Links: DeerDotīs Super Mario Dollhouse. Thanks Neatorama.
Science: Study: Older Siblings Have Higher IQs. Thanks Neatorama.
You May Need More Than Just One Apology Cake.
Media: FAIL Blog PSA: Winter Is Coming.
Kids React to Minecraft.
Beagle Plays with Leaf Blower.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 23:03 xXBatmanXx

ugh. Hurts to be a MN sports fan.......  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 19:03 Dev

I just saw an ad for ACDsee here on bluesnews. That was my favorite picture viewer ever. I even bought a copy back when it was around $25 or so.

I remember for years they had the classic version posted since there was so much demand for it, even though they had way newer versions up.

Unfortunately years ago they turned it into a bloatfest that wasn't just fast and low resource picture viewing anymore. Nowadays they don't even sell a simple picture viewer anymore, and the ACDsee pro is over $200 !

13. Re: Kids React to Minecraft. Nov 14, 2011, 16:56 Mr. Tact

This is much more interesting: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuudeBoulderfist#p/u/52/OGtqJuT_TGs

It's the 4 year old nephew of a Minecraft LPer actually playing the game.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 15:22 xXBatmanXx

Hoop wrote on Nov 14, 2011, 15:14:
Should'nt that appology cake have a little tin of tuna with it?

Well, one of 2 scenarios.

1. A dude made/bought the cake for a hot chic that was hosting the party.

2. (less likely considering the writing on the cake) A chic made it for a guy she likes who had the party.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 15:14 Hoop

Should'nt that appology cake have a little tin of tuna with it?  

Um .. Behind you...

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 14:33 xXBatmanXx

Looks like 2 DLC and the Season Pass are for sale at Steam for SR3. Just added them as the prices and contents aren't there yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/55388/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/55390/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901805/

Says "Unavailable in your region".
Must be for those who it is already "tomorrow".

/edit: Maybe I should do the VPN trick....

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 2011, 14:53.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 14:27 xXBatmanXx

Kids React to Minecraft.

Although entertaining, it is sad to see some of their reactions and comments.....

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 12:36 Pigeon

Cutter wrote on Nov 14, 2011, 12:05:
Yeah, I knew that was going to be a good game with the New York Giants v. San Francisco 49'ers. SF is definitely for real this season and looking better than they've looked in a very long time. Definitely some good throwback football going on with that club atm.

Tonight the Green Bay Packers v. Minnesota Vikings. Any idea how that one's going to turn out, Bats? Huh? Poke poke!

Looks like the Redskins, Bills, and Lions may be falling apart after solid starts. Oddly the Texans are still doing well, but there's no counting out the Pats and Steelers as per usual.

Unless they completely meltdown, Texans will see their first playoff appearance. Their division is pretty awful, only the Titans pose a possible threat, and they're barely above .500.

Speaking of the Titans, WTF is up with Baltimore? They can beat everyone but the crappy teams? Steelers, Jets, no problem, but the seahawks, titans and jags? Nope can't do it. I guess they're sort of like the Saints that way.

And yes its unfortunate to see the Bills, and Lions fall apart. Maybe the other teams figured them out.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 12:06 Cutter

Hey, anyone get that huge Skyrim guide? I had some questions about weapons that no one on the official forums can seem to answer.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 12:05 Cutter

Yeah, I knew that was going to be a good game with the New York Giants v. San Francisco 49'ers. SF is definitely for real this season and looking better than they've looked in a very long time. Definitely some good throwback football going on with that club atm.

Tonight the Green Bay Packers v. Minnesota Vikings. Any idea how that one's going to turn out, Bats? Huh? Poke poke!

Looks like the Redskins, Bills, and Lions may be falling apart after solid starts. Oddly the Texans are still doing well, but there's no counting out the Pats and Steelers as per usual.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 MajorD

MajorD wrote on Nov 14, 2011, 11:50:
Rattlehead wrote on Nov 14, 2011, 11:37:
I'm pretty sure the Superbowl is already going to be 49ers vs Packers with Packers winning...again.

Yeah, at this point of the season that is a good prediction, but they're both NFC teams, so that won't happen; however, it will be a great game in the Playoffs.

Maybe it is me, but the 49ers seem to be flying under the radar, as I haven't heard much hype about them and they are 8 -1.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 11:50 MajorD

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 2011, 12:01.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 11:37 Rattlehead

Such a good game between 49ers and Giants. I was expecting the Giants to lose because the 49ers are amazing. But the Giants had so many opportunities to win this. The Giants need to step it up especially if they want to have a chance at the playoffs because they have a very tough season to go. Yea, their stats are good, but most of the wins were against not so great teams.

I'm pretty sure the Superbowl is already going to be 49ers vs Packers with Packers winning...again.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 09:53 ldonyo

They were playing to Tebow's strength, which is not passing the ball.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2011, 09:48 Angrius Maximis

Tim Tebow: HE JUST WINS. All the haters can go F themselves  

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo