Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Gotham City Impostors in January, Beta Next Month

WBIE and DC Entertainment announce a January 10, 2012 release date for Gotham City Impostors for Windows PC, Xbox LIVE Arcade, and PlayStation Network. They also say they expect open beta testing of this Batman spin-off first-person shooter should commence next month, and those interested in participating should sign up on the game's website. Here's a new Gotham City Impostors screenshot that accompanies the news.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Gotham City Impostors in January, Beta Next Month Nov 11, 2011, 04:35 Ant

I got invited to closed beta, but didn't have time.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Gotham City Impostors in January, Beta Next Month Nov 10, 2011, 15:56 xXBatmanXx

It is a fun take on TF2. Lots of balancing issues at the moment, but a lot of fun.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Gotham City Impostors in January, Beta Next Month Nov 10, 2011, 12:22 Jerykk

I was in the closed beta and thought the game was very enjoyable. It's a refreshing change of pace from all the generic shooters and I really liked the various means of traversal available to the player. There's a ton of verticality. The weapons are also pretty diverse, from Quake-style rocket launchers to proximity mines.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo