Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews

The reviews are rolling in for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Infinity Ward's and Sledgehammer's new installment in the military shooter series. The PC Gamer review is delayed, since it was next to impossible to figure out what format they would review, and following that theme, most of these are of console versions:. There are write-ups on 1UP, AusGamers, Computer and Video Games, Destructoid, Edge, Eurogamer, Game Chronicles, GameInformer, GameSpot, GamesRadar, gamesTM, Gametrailers, Giant Bomb, Guardian.co.uk, IGN, Joystiq, Official XBOX Magazine, RobotGeek, Shacknews, Telegraph, and VideoGamer.

View
10. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder Nov 8, 2011, 14:10 Rhett

From what I gather, some of the slightly more knowledgeable players are saying it really is a rehash, which is good. I can't even think about people signing up for Elite, though. IIRC it requires personal info to even sign up, too... Like I'd want to give Activi$ion any personal info.

I have people on my friendlist (Xbox 360) that completely skipped BF3 to get MW3, and they haven't even played the multiplayer yet... *shrug*

Though, personally, BF3 has some gapingly horrible design decisions (WHY ARE ALL THE LIGHTS SO POWERFULLY BRIGHT? Y U NO SPAWN PROTECTION?), so I can't even say for certain that I thoroughly enjoyed it, either.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 8, 10:56 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder TangledThorns
  2. Nov 8, 11:11  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder JohnBirshire
  6. Nov 8, 12:00  removed dhaine
  7. Nov 8, 12:25   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder Jerykk
  8. Nov 8, 12:36    Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder Beamer
  9. Nov 8, 13:53     Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder coldcut
>> 10. Nov 8, 14:10      Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder Rhett
  11. Nov 8, 14:53      Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder jacobvandy
  12. Nov 8, 16:22       Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews<br> The reviews are rolling in for <b>Call of Duty: Moder Halo
  3. Nov 8, 11:18 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews wrlwnd
  4. Nov 8, 11:41  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews Jow
  5. Nov 8, 11:48   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews Beamer
  13. Nov 8, 16:52 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews venomhed
  14. Nov 8, 17:34 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews eunichron
  15. Nov 8, 19:38  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews Flatline
  16. Nov 8, 21:43 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews JohnBirshire
  17. Nov 9, 04:31  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reviews Ventura

footer

Blue's News logo