Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

First review of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is in. Thanks Acleacius.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Game Reviews Nov 7, 2011, 07:19 Dades

Rossafur wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 22:27:
Because they speak... what language in Australia? lol

They speak CrikeyMate in Australia.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Game Reviews Nov 6, 2011, 22:37 Acleacius

Lol, you guys are right, my bad. I really hadn't read it, just briefed, too busy.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

5. Re: Game Reviews Nov 6, 2011, 22:27 Rossafur

Because they speak... what language in Australia? lol  

4. Re: Game Reviews Nov 6, 2011, 19:19 Acleacius

Thought it might be translation errors.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Game Reviews Nov 6, 2011, 19:04 Prez

Brumbek wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 16:32:
That review lists "id Software" as the developer of Skyrim, see page 4 of the scan. LOL.

Suddenly this person's validity as a reviewer is questionable...especially since he also says he disliked Morrowind and Oblivion.

Doubting this is a very reliable review. There are typos and the aforementioned id software listed as the developer snafu is telling.

Normally I'd be worried that a reviewer who didn't like Morrowind but likes another Elder Scrolls game, but this review is probably not worth paying enough attention to for that to be a concern.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 6, 2011, 16:32 Brumbek

That review lists "id Software" as the developer of Skyrim, see page 4 of the scan. LOL.

Suddenly this person's validity as a reviewer is questionable...especially since he also says he disliked Morrowind and Oblivion.

1. First review of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is in. T Nov 6, 2011, 16:01 LittleMe

Great! Everything I'm hearing makes me believe Bethesda has mostly learned from Oblivion's many failings.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo