Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 4, 2011, 22:56 Dades

Uncharted 2 had more colorful textures but I don't see how that makes it look better than Uncharted 3.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 22:07 Tumbler

Actually, graphically it looks worse than UC2.

I have a 37 inch 1080p Vizio and play UC2 on it quite a bit, yet when a friend of mine came over to see what it (UC3) looked like on my TV it didn't look any better to me. Even UC1 looked better. Maybe it's the sandy environments, but it looks so drab and lifeless.

This is my impression of the game so far. I've watched some youtube hd clips of the first and second mission and the opening of U2 seemed a lot more impressive.

Link

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

5. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 15:40 Krovven

Icewind wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 14:49:

I have a 37 inch 1080p Vizio and play UC2 on it quite a bit, yet when a friend of mine came over to see what it (UC3) looked like on my TV it didn't look any better to me. Even UC1 looked better. Maybe it's the sandy environments, but it looks so drab and lifeless.

Graphically worse? Lifeless? Sounds like you saw the area of the game where he is walking across the desert. Newsflash...deserts are lifeless. I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet, I'm on Chapter 12 of 22, but there are many locations with very different art directions. I haven't seen a single area that has made me think "Uncharted 2 was better". The market streets of Yemen were amazing to look at, just to give a single example. Everytime I walk into a new area I just look around and marvel and the detail in the environments. U3 has also seemed to have dealt with broken seams that plagued Uncharted 2 making it often look like there was a treasure where there wasn't.

Uncharted 3 is the best looking console game to date, with Uncharted 2 being a close 2nd.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 14:49 Icewind

necrosis wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 14:22:
avianflu wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 10:58:
I am surprised how very very similar Uncharted 3 is to 2. Looks like the same assets were used. Same gameplay mechanics.
Must be playing on a SDTV.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 14:22 necrosis

avianflu wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 10:58:
I am surprised how very very similar Uncharted 3 is to 2. Looks like the same assets were used. Same gameplay mechanics.
Must be playing on a SDTV.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 11:48 nin

Early Modern Warfare 3 play could ban you from Xbox LIVE .

What a load of horseshit. If they paid for the game, fuck the embargo.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Morning Consolidation</p> <ul> <li><a href= Nov 4, 2011, 10:58 avianflu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo