Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: If Quake was developed today... Thanks Ant.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black Nov 4, 2011, 09:25 Ant

TheVocalMinority wrote on Nov 3, 2011, 07:51:
I now have a sig
Nice.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2011, 09:50 Reckless

Sad but true.

However, one thing that that was perhaps 'overlooked' -> "Press Space" would surely be "Press A" (or equivalent console button).

2. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2011, 07:51 TheVocalMinority

I now have a sig  
Assley Putz
"Was vocalminority assley putzs most recent handle?"
-nin May 16, 2012, 10:52

1. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2011, 02:44 Jerykk

Humorous, but there were some inaccuracies. Firstly, the player would never miss because the game would be designed for consoles and would automatically aim at enemies whenever you entered iron sights. Secondly, the player would have to use iron sights 99% of the time because the weapons would have horrible accuracy otherwise. Thirdly, whenever the player got hit, jam would be splattered on the screen and he'd be forced to hide behind for 6 seconds in order to regenerate his health. Fourthly, the player would get XP for hitting enemies and would gain ranks every ten seconds. Fifthly, the player would be following an NPC who has giant glowing "FOLLOW" text floating above his head, and the player would only be able to progress when the NPC opens doors or moves out of the way.

In case you can't tell, I really hate CoD.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo