Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands

The Humble Voxatron Debut, like all the Humble releases before it, has added some new content following the announcement of the pick your own price bundle. The debut of Voxatron is now joined by Blocks Tat matter and The Binding of Isaac. As of this writing, the bundle has taken in more than $400,000 USD.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 2, 2011, 09:40 Loose Cannon

There definitely is a steam code, which gets you Blocks that Matter and The Binding of Isaac. I'm not surprised Voxatron has no Steam code yet since it's in alpha. Go to your redeem page and click the "Get your Steam key" link at the top of the page.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 2, 2011, 04:00 jacobvandy

They ALWAYS add extra stuff later now, it seems. That they did it only one day after launching this bundle with a single game makes it seem like it was a purposeful marketing gimmick, but it's still a great deal. I already had Isaac but paid only $4 for Voxatron and Blocks, so I'm satisfied.  

4. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 2, 2011, 00:46 Jerykk

I dropped $2 on this thinking I'd just add the games to my steam library and move on. Turns out spending $2, all to charity, only gets one game and no steam codes. (i don't think anything is via steam code)

Congrats, you managed to spend 50% less than the average buyer.

3. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 2, 2011, 00:05 Bucky

$5 is worth it for The Binding of Isaac alone, provided you can get past the theme they used for the game.  

2. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 1, 2011, 23:39 spindoctor

Tumbler wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 23:02:
I dropped $2 on this thinking I'd just add the games to my steam library and move on. Turns out spending $2, all to charity, only gets one game and no steam codes. (i don't think anything is via steam code)

You can get the other 2 games by increasing your donation to beat the average, which is currently 4.47$, so you'd have to pay about 2.5$ more. The other 2 games are both on Steam and you'll get a Steam key for them.

Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

1. Re: The Humble Voxatron Debut Expands Nov 1, 2011, 23:02 Tumbler

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo