Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer

A new Modes & Match Customization Trailer from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Infinity Ward's imminent military shooter sequel. It features gameplay and the developers outlining the game's "best in class" multiplayer support.

View
12. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Nov 1, 2011, 15:40 EddieTheHack

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:07:
PHJF wrote on Nov 1, 2011, 15:00:
It does not play the same anymore than BF3 plays like BF2.

Uhhhh yeah they do, I played MW/MW2/BO and they're the same fucking games.

BO isn't even the same developer. I haven't played that game, but I'd imagine it would be weird if they play the same.

I can sit in front of a random level I've never seen (and there are plenty since I won't buy a $15 map pack) and tell you within seconds if it's MW or MW2. Or I can tell you when I get to 5 kills as the perk gameplay mechanic was drastically changed. Along with many other mechanics.

So, is Arkham City just a map pack for Arkham Asylum?
So you like the $60 map packs more than the $15? BLOPS is exactly the same as every other MW game. The changes are minimal at best with ZERO substantive changes between the yearly $60 map pack. They copy pasta huge chunks of the game assets (sounds, textures, models),re-skin a few things, and call it a new game. COD is the same crap year in and year out. They are literally just map packs. Its running on the quake 3 engine - and that is a giant problem because it shows how few fucks the developer gives about the game. They care so little they can't even be bothered to use an engine from this millennium. COD is dated console trash for teenagers. Which begs the question - shouldn't you be in school right now instead of trolling?

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 1, 14:22 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EddieTheHack
  2. Nov 1, 14:25  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer LittleMe
  3. Nov 1, 14:29  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Beamer
  4. Nov 1, 14:31   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer LittleMe
  5. Nov 1, 14:36  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Elf Shot The Food
  6. Nov 1, 14:48   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer PHJF
  7. Nov 1, 14:58    Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Beamer
  8. Nov 1, 15:00     Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer PHJF
  9. Nov 1, 15:07      Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Beamer
>> 12. Nov 1, 15:40       Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EddieTheHack
  15. Nov 1, 15:49        Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Elessar
  16. Nov 1, 15:52        Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer DangerDog
  23. Nov 1, 16:35         Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer eunichron
  18. Nov 1, 15:55       Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer fujiJuice
  25. Nov 1, 16:40        Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Beamer
  27. Nov 1, 17:06         Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer DangerDog
  28. Nov 1, 17:51         Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EddieTheHack
  29. Nov 2, 00:50          Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Ventura
  10. Nov 1, 15:13 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Vazz
  11. Nov 1, 15:35  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Rhett
  13. Nov 1, 15:41  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer DangerDog
  20. Nov 1, 16:18   Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer xXBatmanXx
  26. Nov 1, 17:02    Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer DangerDog
  14. Nov 1, 15:42 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer EddieTheHack
  17. Nov 1, 15:54 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer dardin
  21. Nov 1, 16:19  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer xXBatmanXx
  19. Nov 1, 15:56 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Hoop
  22. Nov 1, 16:25 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer space captain
  30. Nov 2, 09:21  Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Verno
  24. Nov 1, 16:40 Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer SirKnight

footer

Blue's News logo