Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage on Steam. Save 66%.
  • Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Ghost Master on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Litil Divil on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Phantasmagoria on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Phantasmagoria 2 on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Realms of the Haunting on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Sanitarium on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Scratches Director's Cut on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Shadowgrounds on GOG.com. Save 50%.
  • Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption on GOG.com. Save 50%.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: On Sale Oct 31, 2011, 01:41 Prez

Acleacius wrote on Oct 30, 2011, 23:22:
Depths of Peril on sale 75% off for 13 more hours.

Grabbed it. Gonna try it soon; I am falling so far behind I'm going to have to start taking sick days from work just to play Batman when it finally ships for PC. (3 more weeks... UGH!)

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 23:22 Acleacius

Depths of Peril on sale 75% off for 13 more hours.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

10. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 12:51 meezookeewee

I wasn't actually planning on buying BioShock 2, but at that price, that's a steal, and I rather enjoyed the first game.  

9. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 08:43 Dmitri_M

Caladell wrote on Oct 29, 2011, 22:33:
Let us know how it is. Even though it's super cheap, I'm on the fence about it. I played the first one, and while fun, I remember it being quite difficult. Never did play the second one.

The difficulty and wannabe "sim on dirt" feel of the first is gone. The sequel and UC deliver the arcadey fun Flatout 1 promised. Well worth it.

Not sure why they haven't released another title.

8. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 02:45 Cutter

Yeah, I grabbed Dead Space 2. Easily worth 10 bucks. However, given that you know what's going on - if you played the first one - the tension isn't nearly as high as you pretty much know when you're going to run into the monsters.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 00:15 Acleacius

Thanks for the info on Bioshock 2 and Dead Space 2. I've been holding off and that's enough good word to pick it up now.

Already grabbed Bloodlines and Redemption, this weekend. Plus the Max Payne combo ($3.84 for both) last week (iirc). The only others that look like a good package is Stalker SoC and CoP for $8.75, since I never got around to playing Call of Pripyat.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

6. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 23:32 Jerykk

Ultimate Carnage is essentially just a graphical upgrade for FlatOut 2.  

5. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 22:33 Caladell

Let us know how it is. Even though it's super cheap, I'm on the fence about it. I played the first one, and while fun, I remember it being quite difficult. Never did play the second one.  

4. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 21:58 siapnar

Bought FlatOut UC. Loved Flatout 2  

I have projectile dysfunction.
------------------------------
Playing: Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, DiRT 2, Trials Frontier

3. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 19:54 Jerykk

If you enjoyed Bioshock and want more of the same, Bioshock 2 is definitely worth $5.

I do agree that Dead Space 2 is definitely worth $10 if you're into horror shooters, though.

2. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 18:30 PHJF

BioShock 2 PS3 is $10, NEW, at GameStop.

Shit still ain't worth it. Dead Space 2 for $10 on Steam is a much more sensible purchase.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

1. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 15:36 xXBatmanXx

Bioshock 2 4.99 at Steam.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo