Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Trine 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta Access

Trine 2 is now available for pre-purchase on Steam, and word is those who make this advance commitment to Frozenbyte's platformer sequel, will gain access to the game's beta. Word is the beta includes the game's first two levels, with full cooperative multiplayer support enabled.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Trine 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta Access Oct 28, 2011, 19:22 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, a nice side scrolling Castlevania game on the Trine 2 engine would be sick.

I finally finished Trine 1 after they patched it to 1.9 or so, it's great. Although, in hindsight the end level is about three to four times as any of the previous levels, easily...

All that said, I'm leaning towards pre-ordering also, even though my DRM free Trine 1(Humble Bundle) is looking pretty sweet compared to the possible Steam version of the sequel on my comp.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Trine 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta Access Oct 28, 2011, 10:06 Alamar

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 27, 2011, 23:45:
Hrmm, as much as I want Trine 2(which is quite a lot), I have no desire to play the beta version, at all.

Finish up testing this game, removing bugs etc. and I look forward to playing the polished, FINAL version!

I agree with this... I'm not so super hyped that I have to play the new version NOW... But then, I was really impressed with the first, and have yet to beat it... Kind of an odd contradiction really...

Anyhow, I want to pre-order it just to show support; they deserve it : )

And seriously, like I've said before... License the engine out for a new Castlevania game...

-Alamar

1. Re: Trine 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta Access Oct 27, 2011, 23:45 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrmm, as much as I want Trine 2(which is quite a lot), I have no desire to play the beta version, at all.

Finish up testing this game, removing bugs etc. and I look forward to playing the polished, FINAL version!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo