Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer

A new weapons proficiency trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 shows how your weapons level up in the upcoming shooter sequel. They explain who level up a weapon unlocks its attachments and specific areas of weapon proficiency. No explanation of how this relates to reality is offered.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer Oct 28, 2011, 10:19 TangledThorns

I'll give this a try since BF3 is far from stable at this time. EA, where is that patch?!?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer Oct 28, 2011, 09:24 Ledge

press and hold X.

eww.

3. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer Oct 28, 2011, 08:42 Smooth Gravy

[VG]Reagle wrote on Oct 28, 2011, 08:39:
I'll stick with COD. BF3 has poor hit detection and the gameplay is all over the place. All those vehicles is like a threesome with your girlfriend when the third person is Mike Tyson...

You must not have played BF3. The hit detection is quite good. If you mean that you can't spray from the hip for every kill, then yeah, you are right.

2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer Oct 28, 2011, 08:39 [VG]Reagle

I'll stick with COD. BF3 has poor hit detection and the gameplay is all over the place. All those vehicles is like a threesome with your girlfriend when the third person is Mike Tyson...  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Weapons Trailer Oct 27, 2011, 22:18 DangerDog

Hacked peer-to-peer lobbies or dedicated servers setup with player counts that far exceed the limits that the maps were designed for.

decisions, decisions...

I'll stick with BF3.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo