Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• 2011 Halloween Sale on Steam. Many spooky games on sale.
  • Midnight Mysteries on Steam. Save 75%.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 14:07 Sepharo

I wish I could have amnesia, so that I could play Penumbra and Amnesia again for the first time.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: On Sale Oct 29, 2011, 02:17 Jerykk

hoolaparara wrote on Oct 28, 2011, 08:36:
Amnesia and Penumbra worth looking at?

I see they've still got that quirky thing where you can get a pack for more than the individual games (Stalker games at $3.74 for SoC and CoP and 8.74 for the pack!)

Another on of those nice region things, I noticed this big mass of games on the steamsales website which informed that bioshock 2 was $4.99.. Australia it's $12.49! (but still 75% off).

Also checking out the GOG halloween, Is Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption worth it?

Amnesia and Penumbra are definitely worth it if you like true survival horror games. In fact, they're pretty much the only survival horror games to have been made in the past few years. Everything else has been action horror.

And no, VtMR isn't worth it. VtMB is a much better RPG and game in general.

4. Re: On Sale Oct 28, 2011, 09:29 Prez

Oh yeah. They are excellent games, but don't let the first person viewpoint fool you - these are NOT shooters.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: On Sale Oct 28, 2011, 09:03 siapnar

Picked up Dead Space pack and Bioshock 1 and 2.

Haven't played any of em :O

I have projectile dysfunction.

2. Re: On Sale Oct 28, 2011, 08:36 hoolaparara

I see they've still got that quirky thing where you can get a pack for more than the individual games (Stalker games at $3.74 for SoC and CoP and 8.74 for the pack!)

Another on of those nice region things, I noticed this big mass of games on the steamsales website which informed that bioshock 2 was $4.99.. Australia it's $12.49! (but still 75% off).

Also checking out the GOG halloween, Is Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption worth it?

1. Re: On Sale Oct 28, 2011, 07:24 J

The Steam Hallowe'en sale has some nice prices for people who haven't picked up the following: L4D2, VTM:B, FEAR.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo