Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January

The BioWare Social Network shares details on a playable demo for Mass Effect 3 expected in January 2012 to offer samples of single-player and multiplayer play in BioWare's action/RPG sequel to owners of an online pass for Battlefield 3 (thanks GameSpot). They also announce that over the next couple of months they will reveal a way to get access to this demo with no purchase required:

Hello everyone! It's going to be a Happy New Year! Mass Effect 3 will have a pre-release demo in January 2012. This demo will have both single player and multiplayer sections, giving fans a taste of what's to come on March 6, 2012. Be first to the front lines in the multiplayer section of the Mass Effect 3 demo! Redemption of the Online Pass for Battlefield 3 will unlock this early access. But rallying for war is just getting started - in late November / early December, BioWare will announce other ways for fans to engage the enemy with their friends online from day one!

What are the details of the Mass Effect 3 pre-release demo?

• The Mass Effect 3 pre-release demo will launch in January 2012 (exact date TBA).
  • The demo will include both single-player and multi-player sections.
  • The demo will be released in all regions where the game is

How can I get early access to the multi-player portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo coming in January 2012?

• Owners of Battlefield 3, on any platform, who activate their Online Pass will automatically be granted early access to the multiplayer portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo. There is no need to enter any other codes, the early access will be applied to the EA Account associated with the Online Pass. Note: BF3 Origin Customers automatically have the BF3 Online Pass.
  • This applies to all regions where the demo is released (to be announced)
  • The exact date of the demo launch will be announced in late November
  • There will be another program whereby players and fans of the Mass Effect franchise can unlock this early access (with no purchase necessary) – this will also be announced in late November or early December.
  • There will also be a tool posted on www.masseffect.com allowing players to check if their EA account has been granted the early access.
  • The length of the early access period is TBA.
  • The single-player section of the demo will be available to all players on day one of the demo launch.

View
3. Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Oct 21, 2011, 11:45 necrosis

I have already basically written off ME3 because of Origin and their sandy vag when it comes to Steam..

I am just waiting for the announcement that ME3 single player will require internet access either full time or at least at the launch of the game as I have zero interest in the online part.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 21, 11:04 Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Verno
  2. Oct 21, 11:19  Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January meezookeewee
  10. Oct 21, 15:06   Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January DeathMan20
  8. Oct 21, 13:56  Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January entr0py
  9. Oct 21, 14:53   Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Pineapple Ferguson
>> 3. Oct 21, 11:45 Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January necrosis
  12. Oct 21, 20:38  Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Creston
  13. Oct 22, 03:27   Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Jerykk
  14. Oct 22, 11:28    Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Creston
  4. Oct 21, 12:07 Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Tumbler
  5. Oct 21, 12:13 Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January ZeroCougar
  11. Oct 21, 20:20  Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January VoodooV
  6. Oct 21, 12:14 Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Paketep
  7. Oct 21, 12:39  Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January Burrito of Peace
  15. Oct 22, 18:20   Re: Mass Effect 3 Early Access Demo in January swaaye

footer

Blue's News logo