Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Prison Architect Revealed

Introversion's new game they recently hinted about is called Prison Architect, reports PC Gamer. They offer the first screenshot of sorts, and note that this fits Chris Delay's comments about using some of what was developed for the on-hold Subversion, as it turns the game about breaking into a building into a game about breaking out of a building.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Prison Architect Revealed Oct 21, 2011, 08:30 Shadowcat

Jerykk: They haven't said that they've "scrapped" it; just that they're just not working on it for now. But I gather that "looking" interesting was the best you could say about it, because there wasn't any decent gameplay.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Prison Architect Revealed Oct 21, 2011, 02:48 Cutter

Well I guess you don't have to figure in the prison rape scenes.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Prison Architect Revealed Oct 21, 2011, 02:03 Jerykk

Kinda bummed that they scrapped Subversion. That game looked really interesting.  

1. Re: Prison Architect Revealed Oct 21, 2011, 00:58 theyarecomingforyou

I like the concept and the visual style shown in the solitary screenshot, though I'm interested to see how it will play. I have incredibly fond memories of playing Transport Tycoon, Theme Hospital and Rollercoaster Tycoon. If they even get close to that level of enjoyment I would be most happy.

A proper remake / sequel to Transport Tycoon would be awesome, though obviously very unlikely.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo