Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run

A profile of Christina Hendricks on People.com notes the Mad Men actress has a voice role in the next installment in the Need for Speed racing series, mentioning her participation in a "press junket for the new video game Need for Speed: The Run, in which she plays a character who manages outlaw street racers..." Thanks supererogatory. Christina Hendricks as a voice actor seems as logical as Dan Castellaneta as a body double, but what can you do?

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 18, 2011, 01:12 bcanceldirt

It still blows my mind that she married the 'snozzberries taste like snozzberries' stoner from Super Troopers...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 18, 2011, 00:23 Krovven

I can't speak for Mad Men as I haven't watched it yet (it's on my list), but you have to watch Firefly and Serenity if you have not. That is where I know her the best from. She has been in other random stuff, but Firefly...

13. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 19:54 Alamar

I still don't know who she is... I clicked the people link, and it scared me... I assume it's just a bad pic though, but I don't have enough interest to find out : )

-Alamar

12. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 19:33 SimplyMonk

You're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.  

11. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 17:45 Cutter

She plays the part of your car's airbags! Zing!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

10. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 17:24 Jdrez

So long as her character is meant to have an ungodly sexy voice, she's perfect for the job.  

9. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 17:13 ShadyPete

space captain wrote on Oct 17, 2011, 14:00:
as long as they motion cap her tits

you motor boatin' son of a bitch... you ol' sailor you..

8. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 15:44 Elricsi

space captain wrote on Oct 17, 2011, 14:00:

+1 for saying what everyone else is thinking. And how about if they cartoonified them and made them even more volumnuous?

7. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 15:24 Lobster

Who cares if she's any good at it? Bullet point!

You guys really need to start thinking about these things from Marketing's point of view.

6. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 15:09 Verno

Well space captain... nevermind we were all thinking it anyway.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

5. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 14:00 space captain

Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 13:31 Lorcin

Oh I dunno "Faster, Faster, That's it....."

Etc etc

3. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 11:23 Gas Bandit

I gotta agree with Blue here - confining Christina Hendricks to *only* a voice role prevents the use of her very best assets!  

2. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 11:13 StingingVelvet

Red hair + big boobs = qualified for ANYTHING, Blue.  

1. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 17, 2011, 11:08 Creston

Mmmmm... Christina Hendricks.... Mmmmmm...

Creston

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo