Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses

Steam now offers pre-purchases of Dungeon Defenders, an advance commitment that carries a 10% discount over the full price of Trendy Entertainment's action/strategy game. This also includes some Steam-specific bonuses of Valve-centric items. Here's word:

• The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device for the Huntress hero class. Constantly consuming energy when active, this device allows itís user to open portals from one location to another and can be used to greatly extend a trapís range, quickly teleport across the map, or confound enemies!
  • Four Team Fortress 2 Familiars:
    • The Heavy: Uses his Gatling gun to shoot at enemies from afar.
    • The Engineer: Repairs groups of nearby towers while youíre on the offensive.
    • The Medic: Heals a group of nearby allies amidst battle.
    • The Pyro: Uses a flame-thrower to set your foes on fire.

View
6. Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Oct 9, 2011, 09:35 Slashman

I'm still leaning towards Orcs Must Die!

I think its the fact that DD looks a bit too cutesy, and after playing Bastion...I'm a bit cutesied out.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 8, 12:25 Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Bucky
  3. Oct 8, 17:08  Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses spindoctor
  4. Oct 8, 17:30   Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Bucky
  7. Oct 10, 10:54  Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Dev
  2. Oct 8, 12:35 Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Trevellian
  5. Oct 8, 20:39 Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses xXBatmanXx
>> 6. Oct 9, 09:35  Re: Dungeon Defenders Pre-Purchases; Valve Bonuses Slashman

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo