Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Via Digital Distribution

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Oct 8, 2011, 05:45 ForgedReality

Talutha wrote on Oct 8, 2011, 01:55:
Have you looked in the game? If you go under single player there are challenge modes and there is an option there for co-op too. If you are looking for the new co-op campaign, there is a giant pillar thing that moves down that you have to portal into together in order to get there.

The DLC was applied automatically as an update so if you keep steam open fairly often you most likely already have the DLC installed.
kthx. I'll check it out tomorrow maybe.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Oct 8, 2011, 01:55 Talutha

Have you looked in the game? If you go under single player there are challenge modes and there is an option there for co-op too. If you are looking for the new co-op campaign, there is a giant pillar thing that moves down that you have to portal into together in order to get there.

The DLC was applied automatically as an update so if you keep steam open fairly often you most likely already have the DLC installed.

2. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Oct 8, 2011, 01:16 ForgedReality

Where's my Portal 2 DLC?! >:\

http://i.imgur.com/rp46x.png

1. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Oct 7, 2011, 23:10 The Half Elf

There was some sorta Dead Island Update on Steam but unable to find out what was done.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo