Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Arkham City Villain Revealed

NeoGAF has an image from the new Qore episode about Batman: Arkham City, revealing another of the villains from the upcoming superhero stealth/action sequel, who is only shown for a brief glimpse. This seems to be meant as a surprise, so we'll leave it up to you whether you check out what is labeled as a spoiler. Thanks Computer and Video Games.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 20:14 Fion

Awesome thanks for the code man. $36 is a steal for a game that promises to be as good as the original, if not better.

The only downside is the game uses GfWL. Poo!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 19:23 Dirwulf

its on sale at GMG...now if I can just find a voucher code that works with the sale...

OK I found a 15% voucher that brings the price down to $36.09

TECHB-ARGAI-NS015

I had to buy it.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 2011, 19:40.

9. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 18:05 Dades

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2011, 11:40:
And I want to reiterate that I have zero interest in playing Catwoman. Banging her? Sure. Playing her? No. But seriously, I wish she was the DLC instead and we had Nightwing from the get-go.

Her style of combat in the game seems pretty interesting, I don't know why you wouldn't want to play as her.

8. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 18:05 space captain

Zyrxil wrote on Oct 5, 2011, 13:47:
Who cares?

exactly

Go forth, and kill!

7. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 14:30 Halo

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2011, 11:40:
And I want to reiterate that I have zero interest in playing Catwoman. Banging her? Sure. Playing her? No. But seriously, I wish she was the DLC instead and we had Nightwing from the get-go.

Catwoman does gives me strange stirrings in my utility belt...

6. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 13:50 bhcompy

Flava Flav?  

5. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 13:47 Zyrxil

Who cares? It's not only OPM, it's Australia's OPM. Those kinds of reviews are only good as Metacritic fodder. Tell me what's wrong with the game, don't rebrand a gushing preview as a review.  

4. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 12:44 space captain

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5675

Batman: Arkham City AUS OPM Review 10/10

"Batman: Arkham City is not only the best superhero game ever made, it's one of the best games ever made full-stop. It takes the already superlative original and gloriously expands on it. It's a deeper game, more complex, more inventive, more mature. It brings the caped crusader's world to life better than any comic, movie or television show before it."

Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 11:54 nin

Certainly seems like they're sandwiching in characters. Hope the game doesn't suffer because of it.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 11:40 Cutter

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: New Arkham City Villain Revealed Oct 5, 2011, 11:23 Zyrxil

If it weren't for the post with the image, I wouldn't have recognized the character at all. He doesn't look goofy at all, unlike his comic counterpart. Also I want to reiterate how terrible Bane's GIANT ARM SIZED TUBES look.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 2011, 11:29.

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo