Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011

Yo, Kanye. I'm really happy for you. I'mma let you finish, but Blizzard just announced one of the best game convention musical appearances of all time, saying Foo Fighters will perform to close out BlizzCon 2011 in Anaheim next month:

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Foo Fighters will headline the closing concert of this year’s sold-out BlizzCon®, taking place October 21-22 at the Anaheim Convention Center. While tickets to the convention are currently sold out, viewers can watch at home by ordering a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event (including Foo Fighters' performance) globally over the Internet and also on DIRECTV® in the United States.

Over the course of their 16-year career, the Foo Fighters have sold tens of millions of records, won half a dozen Grammy awards, and raised countless voices in singalongs of iconic anthems like "Everlong," "My Hero," "Learn to Fly", "All My Life," “Best of You,” and “The Pretender.” Foo Fighters' BlizzCon debut marks founder Dave Grohl's triumphant return to the convention after playing drums for Tenacious D in last year's show, and comes during an international arena, stadium, and festival tour promoting their seventh album, the international #1 record Wasting Light.

Opening up the concert will be The Artist Formerly Known as Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain, who are returning to BlizzCon following a two-year interstellar tour through the Koprulu sector. Blizzard's in-house metal band will amp up the crowd with an earth-shaking set of both familiar and brand-new songs drawn from the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo universes before turning the stage over to Foo Fighters for the main event.

View
10. Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Sep 28, 2011, 19:48 ColoradoHoudini

Is this where we find out about the new IP Blizzard is working on?
Or just more WoW milkage, some Starctaft nonsense and some Diablo 3 money making scheme news releases...ya know, stuff we can get from any website.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 28, 11:55 Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 nin
  2. Sep 28, 12:20 Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Cutter
  3. Sep 28, 13:05 Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Techie714 ©
  4. Sep 28, 13:32 Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Lobster
  5. Sep 28, 13:47  Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Zoom
  6. Sep 28, 13:54   Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 zirik
  7. Sep 28, 14:05    Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Cutter
  8. Sep 28, 14:14    Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 nin
  11. Sep 28, 20:50     Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 zirik
  9. Sep 28, 14:31 Re: Foo Fighters at BlizzCon 2011 Giller