Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Kane & Lynch 3 Plans?

A job listing from IO Interactive for a Senior Multiplayer Programmer may be an indication that a third installment in the Kane & Lynch series may be on the way, as it mentions an "unannounced 3rd person game with strong cooperative multiplayer elements." Thanks PC Gamer via Gamerzines.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 12:54 Creston

Lorcin wrote on Sep 27, 2011, 21:23:
Wow - so the market research says somebody wants another one?

Can people stop sleeping with their sisters please?

Rotfl

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 12:54 Creston

How does this pile of garbage keep getting funding while other games languish in no-funding hell?

Creston

12. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 09:13 Verno

It's a poor mans Heat self-insert. Frankly I think its the height of mediocrity and explains what is wrong with both the gaming industry and its audience but oh well, people in general aren't known for their self-awareness.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

11. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 09:10 Overon

I wish this franchise would just die. Shitty gameplay with shitty characters does not make a good game. But apparently it's made enough money to justify more sequels.  

10. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 03:46 Eldaron Imotholin

I've heard that in Kane & Lynch 3 both Kane and Lynch are on the run from basically the whole world because they raped an entire orphanage. You know, so we can all relate to these awesome characters...  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

9. removed Sep 28, 2011, 03:20 moncleronline

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 28, 2011, 03:57.

8. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 01:45 bigspender

this time kane and lynch will take things one step further and it will be a black, screen and the audio will sound like audio cassette - you know to make it really gritty....  

7. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 22:28 Parallax Abstraction

Both Kane & Lynch games sold over a million copies. They both sucked but at least a million people spent money to prove they have no taste. Also, EA owns Freedom Fighters so the likelyhood of a sequel to that (much less one done as well as the first) are about as likely as System Shock at this point.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

6. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 22:04 Parias

Aside from some horrific network code (seriously, how come everything jumps all over the place when me and my friend are playing over LAN in the same room as each other? - what is this, 2001?) I thought Kane and Lynch was pretty fun. I see it being a terrible singleplayer franchise but they were pretty awesome as far as co-operative fun went.  

5. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 21:50 Vazz

Haters gonna hate.
I enjoyed the first Kane & Lynch. I only played the first stage of the sequel, so I can't really judge it yet but from what I can tell it's not as good as the first. Also this is no surprise since they said a long time ago that they were going to continue the series.

4. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 21:23 Lorcin

Wow - so the market research says somebody wants another one?

Can people stop sleeping with their sisters please?

3. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 21:14 theyarecomingforyou

No. Thank you.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

2. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 20:55 Cutter

Another Kane And Lynch game that no one wants. Yet we can't good remakes of classic IPs that many want.

Rolleyes

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 20:50 Rattlehead

Kane and Lynch really sucks, I don't know why they are bothering with a sequel considering how atrocious the 2nd one is. A new Freedom Fighters would be awesomee  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo