Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises

The Lord of the Rings Online Website announces that the Rise of Isengard expansion is now live in the Tolkien-inspired MMORPG. This offers three new regions to explore, a new 24-player raid, and raises the game's level cap to 75. Here's the flowery version: "Where ancient forests once flourished, a corrupted waste of metal and wheels suffers under the thrall of the traitorous wizard Saruman. Here, in the shadows of the tower of Orthanc, gathers an army of Orcs and Uruk-hai, toiling to make ready for war. Forge ahead into these devastated lands and uncover new quests, skills, and traits as you strive to thwart Saruman's ambition!"

View
10. Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Sep 27, 2011, 23:34 Paranoid Jack

I really enjoy LotRO. Nearly everything about it is well done and great fun to play. Unfortunately the combat is about the worst I've seen in any MMOG and because this MMOG, like most others, is essentially about the combat, I've never been able to spend more than 2-3 months playing at a time before I just got totally bored because of the combat. Even once you hit 50 almost all the new content is combat based.

LMAO, I almost spit my beer all over my 42" Panasonic monitor... you are able to play two or three months before boring combat finally gets to you? I didn't even make it two weeks in the Star Wars beta the combat was so damned boring.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 27, 20:57 Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Rattlehead
  6. Sep 27, 22:37  Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Lorcin
  7. Sep 27, 22:52   Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Bhruic
  8. Sep 27, 23:05   Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Frijoles
  9. Sep 27, 23:32    Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Fion
>> 10. Sep 27, 23:34    Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Paranoid Jack
  11. Sep 27, 23:35   Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises KezClone
  12. Sep 28, 00:20   Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises DarkCntry
  2. Sep 27, 20:59 Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Cutter
  3. Sep 27, 21:12  Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Fion
  4. Sep 27, 21:12  Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Alamar
  13. Sep 28, 00:30   Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises Cutter
  5. Sep 27, 22:32  Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Rises LittleMe
  14. Sep 28, 03:28 removed moncleronline
  15. Sep 28, 06:38  Re: removed Julio

footer

Blue's News logo