Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased

Saying they are "not announcing anything" and they "don't know if it's going to be The Witcher 3 or something else that covers the story," CD Projekt RED basically announces something and says it's going to be The Witcher 3, reports Eurogamer from the Eurogamer Expo. They also have hints at either DLC or an expansion for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. "All I can say is we're planning on releasing something. [The Witcher 2.0 is] not the last update for The Witcher 2," says designer and writer Jan Bartkowicz:. "That's what I can assure you." Here are the quotes about the sequel:

"We still have at least one big title ahead of us in The Witcher franchise."

"All I can say is - outside of when the pre-production starts and finishes - with the story team we were probably in pre-production for The Witcher 3 during making The Witcher 2."

"Just because even while we were doing The Witcher 2 it was all about, you know, there's got to be probably something after."

"Of course we're not announcing anything," he added. "We cannot say, I cannot say - I don't know if it's going to be The Witcher 3 or something else that covers the story, but there's probably going to be some releases in the future."

View
6. Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Sep 26, 2011, 12:45 Mashiki Amiketo

Lobster wrote on Sep 26, 2011, 12:29:
The Witcher 3: The Witchest
Pft

The Witcher 3: Triss's Tighter Pants.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 26, 10:42 Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased InBlack
  2. Sep 26, 10:53 Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased necrosis
  9. Sep 26, 13:07  Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Frijoles
  10. Sep 26, 14:57  Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Overon
  3. Sep 26, 11:21 Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased theyarecomingforyou
  4. Sep 26, 11:27  Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased necrosis
  11. Sep 26, 21:24   Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased theyarecomingforyou
  12. Sep 26, 23:18    Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Slashman
  5. Sep 26, 12:29 Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Lobster
>> 6. Sep 26, 12:45  Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Mashiki Amiketo
  7. Sep 26, 12:57   Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased Slashman
  8. Sep 26, 13:05   Re: The Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 DLC Teased necrosis

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo