Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched

Steam News announces the release of a new patch for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, offering a hotfix to address problems from the previous update to Eidos Montreal's action/RPG sequel. The patch notes conclude with the following on future patch plans: "In addition to stuttering and performance problems we are continuing to investigate any other issues that players may have and will release a full new patch soon that also includes the previously mentioned 3DVision and Surround support." Here are the patch notes:

• A specific issue that caused performance degradation for some DX9 players in the 1.2.630 patch has been fixed.
    • We are still evaluating further measures to counter stuttering and plan to have a further update for this in another patch.
  • Crashes when examining quest items have been fixed.
  • Some issues related to switching between fullscreen and windowed mode have been fixed.
  • Additional fixes have been made for the TYM medical card. The current fix should also allow users that already have the problem in their savegame to pick up the card again.
  • ‘Russian’ text language option now shows up correctly regardless of current text language.
  • An issue that may cause the game to have stability issues on certain RAID setups may have been addressed. Even with this patch, if you have a RAID setup, please ensure you have the latest drivers for your controller.

View
7. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Sep 23, 2011, 01:22 jimnms

Ratty wrote on Sep 22, 2011, 23:59:
I just saw my first ad on the loading screen. I'd heard people here mention them but so far hadn't seen any myself.
I still haven't seen any, but I blocked the game from connecting to the internet when my firewall prompted me the first time it tried to connect. I don't see why a SP game needs to connect, so I set it to block it.

MeanJim on Steam
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 22, 21:14 Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched space captain
  8. Sep 23, 03:43  Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched qsto
  2. Sep 22, 22:40 Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Creston
  3. Sep 22, 23:08  Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Frijoles
  5. Sep 22, 23:21   Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Drayth
  4. Sep 22, 23:15 Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched ^Drag0n^
  6. Sep 22, 23:59 Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Ratty
>> 7. Sep 23, 01:22  Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched jimnms
  9. Sep 23, 06:03 Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Patched Ray Ban