Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc., etc. Sep 23, 2011, 01:17 Wallshadows

Diablo on a console controller worked out surprisingly well when it was released on the PS1 and not much has really changed since then in terms of the user interface. It was actually a pretty good port which had coop but ate 2/3 of your memory card in the process.

I would not be surprised at all if we saw a console port somewhere down the line.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: etc., etc. Sep 22, 2011, 23:40 beigemore

You click and hold the left mouse button to keep moving -- you don't have to constantly left click to move around. WASD would be retarded in Diablo, though maybe you'd prefer it to be an FPS like the GameSpy guy.  

1. Re: etc., etc. Sep 22, 2011, 22:43 Alamar

Holy crapple, it would be about damn time if you didn't HAVE to click to move... I hate that design... I feel like I'm playing the game one handed, because all I can do with my left hand is occasionally open a UI tab, or click a skill...

Don't know that I'd want to specifically play with a game pad (haven't used one on a PC in like 15 years), but WASD support would rock my socks.

-Alamar

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo