Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds

A post on (T)rue (P)C (G)aming has a statement from EA about the outcry from consumers about the recently released Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters golf game. Among other things, those who purchased the game complained that it was not a full port of the original console version, that the single-player game "is nearly non-existent," and that online play requires subscribing to the "expensive" Tiger Woods Online service. The statement touches on the fact that some customers have reportedly received refunds while superficially addressing reported issues, but according to the recipient of the statement, in spite of its brevity, this will be EA's only comment on the matter:

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters for PC/Mac is a unique experience that combines some of the best single-player game modes of the console version with the accessibility and multiplayer offerings of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online. We address each customer service inquiry on a case-by-case basis and customer satisfaction is our top priority.

View
11. Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds Sep 15, 2011, 22:19 KilrathiAce

I thought EA was all about going strong in PC again and stuff.... based on this tiger woods 2012 fiasco I guess that was all bs.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 15, 11:17 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds Creston
  2. Sep 15, 11:20 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds ldonyo
  3. Sep 15, 11:29 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds necrosis
  5. Sep 15, 13:10  Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds Joss
  4. Sep 15, 12:08 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds rocketpcguy
  6. Sep 15, 15:00 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds ^Drag0n^
  7. Sep 15, 15:45  Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds necrosis
  9. Sep 15, 19:12  Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds Flatline
  10. Sep 15, 19:20   Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds ^Drag0n^
  8. Sep 15, 16:03 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds Cutter
>> 11. Sep 15, 22:19 Re: EA on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters Issues and Refunds KilrathiAce

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo